Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

so many regulars missing today...

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 10:48 AM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: so many regulars missing today...

here I am

had a holloween party on sunday, then yesterday, since I have mondays off, I was all over the A T L getting stuff done. . .put around 150 miles on the wifes car before lunch.

this might be the only day I'm here for the next week and a half. tomorrow and thursday Ive gotta do some stuff with my NG unit, then friday at the butt-crack of dawn I'm leaving for Florida for a week, taking 13 straight days off work and only haveing to yank 40 hrs of leave, and two of those days I'm double dipping I love my job[8D]

Old 10-31-2006, 11:52 AM
kingdog
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Drew

here I am

had a holloween party on sunday, then yesterday, since I have mondays off, I was all over the A T L getting stuff done. . .put around 150 miles on the wifes car before lunch.

this might be the only day I'm here for the next week and a half. tomorrow and thursday Ive gotta do some stuff with my NG unit, then friday at the butt-crack of dawn I'm leaving for Florida for a week, taking 13 straight days off work and only haveing to yank 40 hrs of leave, and two of those days I'm double dipping I love my job[8D]
Sounds good Drew, enjoy the time off

We will also be heasding down to Miami on Sat the 11/11 for a cruise, and looking forward to getting out of the great white north for sure.

BTW the truck is in getting the toys on, should be ready this evening
Ralph

Old 10-31-2006, 12:31 PM
Drew
Professional

I'm leaving from Port Canaveral on saturday for my cruise

Old 10-31-2006, 12:41 PM
kingdog
Professional

I'm leaving from Port Canaveral on saturday for my cruise
We cruise quite a bit, but have never been out of there, how is that port's facility is there good secure parking for a car ?
Ralph

Old 10-31-2006, 12:54 PM
Drew
Professional

24/7 with cameras. . .it's worth the $12/day

was there last year, guy at the gate collecting the cash was probably in his late 50's but not far from him were two guys that looked like they could take down a grizzly with their bare hands[sm=jawdrop.gif]

however as soon as I hit the ship I'm getting tanked[sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 10-31-2006, 01:13 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 235 Likes on 218 Posts

damn, sounds like some of you are off for some good fun! stay safe and dont fall overboard...[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 10-31-2006, 01:18 PM
kingdog
Professional

24/7 with cameras. . .it's worth the $12/day

was there last year, guy at the gate collecting the cash was probably in his late 50's but not far from him were two guys that looked like they could take down a grizzly with their bare hands[sm=jawdrop.gif]

however as soon as I hit the ship I'm getting tanked[sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Yep. same deal in Miami. worth the fee's for sure, we will be sailing out of Tampa in Dec with our 21 year old son and his fiance ( well she better be soon ) we are flying down on the one in Dec though. I am the only one into the drive, oh well, still boozen and cruuzen is allllllriight !!!
Ralph

Old 10-31-2006, 01:19 PM
Drew
Professional

I found the best way to get sea legs is to remain in a constant state of mind called inebriation

besides it's our 1 year anniversary cruise. We got married on this cruise last year (actualy this past sunday) and we'll be leaveing on the one year of the ceremony

Old 10-31-2006, 01:23 PM
kingdog
Professional

Awsome, congrats, and have a safe and wonderfull holiday.

Ralph

Old 10-31-2006, 01:26 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 235 Likes on 218 Posts

I found the best way to get sea legs is to remain in a constant state of mind called inebriation

besides it's our 1 year anniversary cruise. We got married on this cruise last year (actualy this past sunday) and we'll be leaveing on the one year of the ceremony
thats awesome, my wife of 1 year and I went back to where we got married, a place called Wine & Roses in Lodi, CA and got a room that overlooked the site were we got married. brought our photo albums and sat on the deck overlooking the garden area... it was awesome. something we couldnt do on the wedding day since we were flying out at 5am the next morning for the big island of Hawaii.

man its getting mushy here... who started this... DREW?

I've never been on a cruise, how is it? I've always wanted to do one and think one to alaska would be the way to go.

Quick Reply: so many regulars missing today...