Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

A crisis of my Manhood

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006 | 06:49 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A crisis of my Manhood

I've seen pics of it and yeah, it DOES look pretty cool. Hopefully it'll be as cool as it looks.

I've actually gotta take my hat off to Ford on this one. Sure, Dodge started the current trend of cool looking cars with what I believe was the very first step forward with the introduction of the NEW looking Ram, but it was Ford who started the re-make trend with the re-introduction of the T-Bird. Unfortunately it's a 20 foot car, meaning it looks better from 20 feet away than it actually is what with all of the plastic crap all over it. The Mustang is another cool looking car, but again, kinda plastic'ee. I'm really looking forward to both the Challenger AND the Camaro. Both look cool, but hopefully they'll be a little beefier built than the Fords are.

We'll see ....

Old 12-23-2006 | 01:29 AM
countrydoctor
|
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A crisis of my Manhood

ORIGINAL: DCXgageman

Lol. I hear ya. My next daily driver/tow rig is likely to be a 2wd diesel. I think I'm one of the few looking forward to the 6.7L cummins, mostly for the 6 speed auto and factory turbo timer.

Hey, your pics say you want to trade your Chevelle for a CTD. Why would you get rid of it? It looks like a great car! I considered a '67 GTX conv. hemi 4-speed (clone) recently, but I just don't have the room for it right now.
Sorry, been away from the post for a while.
I don't miss having 6x6 one bit. This thing pull like a mother-f**ker.
As for the Chevelle, I still have it, and I have a matching black CTD 3500 dualie. The original plan was to sell the chevelle to help pay for the truck. Well, now both are here and I don't feel broke (yet), so I'm starting to reconsider my original plan. I wanted to sell the chevelle cuz I rarely use it, it needs some work (new top, new dash and steering wheel, find and fix oil leak), and I want it to have a good home with an owner who has the time and skills to give it the attention it needs and deserves. But the more I think about it, the more I think about the fact that convertible 68 malibus aren't getting any easier to find, so the value of this car will only increase if I hold on to it and take care of it. So unless someone wants to fund my daughter's college education for this car I may just let it keep it's place in my garage. Especially since I can't fit the truck in the garage. (never planned on owning a dualie when I built the garage....)

Quick Reply: A crisis of my Manhood