Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

santas mean

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 01:55 PM
usafr
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default santas mean

lol,, my dughter got more presents than I did this year. Thats not fair.

Old 12-26-2006, 03:36 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 225 Likes on 210 Posts
Default RE: santas mean

funny how that is huh, usually your gifts however have triple or quadruple the price tag

Old 12-26-2006, 06:51 PM
DBLR
Record Breaker

Boy I sure wish that were the case. I guess you have not priced out some of the game consoles nor their games and accessories lately. But then we no longer have any kids at home so it does not come in to play at my house[8D]

Old 12-26-2006, 06:55 PM
usafr
All Star

My duaghters still very young,, the cheaper the toy, the more shes amused by it,,, we have already discovered that. A cardboard box will get played with more than a $30 toy that lights up and makes noise.

Old 12-26-2006, 07:41 PM
DBLR
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: usafr

My duaghters still very young,, A cardboard box will get played with more than a $30 toy that lights up and makes noise.
Thats good to hear as by her doing this she will expand her boundaries, brain and imagination a lot better then some toy with lights on it.

Old 12-26-2006, 08:53 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: DBLR

Boy I sure wish that were the case. I guess you have not priced out some of the game consoles nor their games and accessories lately. But then we no longer have any kids at home so it does not come in to play at my house[8D]
$600 smacks for the new Playstation 3. That's for the console alone. $500 for the Xbox. Yeah, it's getting pretty crazy nowadays. Game manfacturers are hopeing that gamers will buy their system not only for gaming, but also as a media center capable of playing blue ray DVD's as well as handle surround sound. It's gettting pretty out of hand. The only one who i think got it right this time around was Nintendo. Their new system called WII ( wee ) now uses a different type of controller. If you want your character to swing a bat, YOU have to make the motion of actually swinging a bat. No longer do you just sit on the couch and push buttons. If you want to fight, you actually have to make the motions of a fighter. VERY promising for getting kids back into shape.

Old 12-26-2006, 09:26 PM
SpLaT
Captain

Sorry to hear Santa wasn't as giving to you as he was to your daughter(s). Maybe because I got all I wanted and he had nothing lift for you! Santa brought me a nitrous kit and new 144" trackwith 2" paddles for me 2006 Arctic Cat crossfire 7 sled. Headed to mountains(canadian rockies - valmount)first weekend in thenew year, will be thinkin of those who did not get.... NOT!! lol [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 12-27-2006, 01:39 AM
usafr
All Star

YOU SUCK,,[8D] Oh well,, it was her first christmas and considering that her mommy couldn't be here, it wasn't all that bad for her. We did receive some really cute keepsakes to put away in her little collection box. My wife is even mean to me,, I got one of her gifts (a mothers ring) and showed it to on the webcam,, she is sending my *good* giftswhich should arrive sometime soon, but I can't open the box until she comes home for midtour sometime in May. Oh well,,,,

Old 12-27-2006, 01:47 AM
SpLaT
Captain

Thinking of all the men and women serving in the US and Canadian armed forces and their families.. Happy Holidays!

Hopefully in the new year we can have them all home!!

Old 12-27-2006, 11:09 AM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh it's nice when the relatives dont talk to each other. . .two nail guns and two jig saws

put my new golf clubs to the test yesterday. . .didnt use a singe wood on the back 9 and still hit a 45[8D]useing an 8 iron at 150yards out and putting the ball 10 feet from the pin aint too shabby

Quick Reply: santas mean