Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Dodge 1 Ford 0

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 04:00 PM
MrSlug
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge 1 Ford 0

I was getting my truck washed before work today when a guy in a new Ferd 250 King Ranch pulled in behind me. Nice looking truck. He started asking me about my Dodge and told me the old line of "The Cummins is a good motor, to bad its wrapped up in a Dodge". He was a nice guy, just a bit mis informed. Rather than trying to win him over, or point out the fact the Fords don't have a "perfect" track record with the PSD motors, I just let him talk and nodded.

So both trucks went through the wash and were getting the towel down action. A hot young chick in an Audi S4 (well, this is Los Gatos) comes up and asks us "who owns the Dodge?" I said, "I do." She then asks if I mind if she takes some pictures of my truck with her phone. She then goes on to say how much she loves the big Dodges and all the crap I have done to my truck. As she walks towards my Dodge to take some pics, I ask her, "Hey if you like Diesels, that Ford is one too." She looks at me and says, I would not be caught dead in a Ford!"

LOL. The poor guy behind me.....He ***** must have shurnken a bit after that....Viva la Hot Chicks and Dodge!

Old 02-14-2007, 04:06 PM
DBLR
Record Breaker
Default RE: Dodge 1 Ford 0

LMAO now that is what I call a downer for that poor Ford Man. Out of the mouth of Babes comes truth[sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 02-14-2007, 04:24 PM
dodgerules86
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Lol, that was great!

Old 02-14-2007, 04:33 PM
jnellydodge
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you get any digits

Old 02-14-2007, 05:02 PM
MrSlug
Veteran

ORIGINAL: jnellydodge

Did you get any digits
If I did, my wife would kill me.

Old 02-14-2007, 08:14 PM
Ben D.
Champion

Lol I was at work the other night and one of the guys that comes in alot that i've befriended drives a 2nd gen 12valve CTD i believe it's a 95.(I know the next post is gonna be diesel demon in big blue letters "did someone say 95 12 valve" lol) and I was on my break standing outside talkin and his truck was idlin and it's loud straight pip 4 inch turbo back, and some guy pulled in in a white ford psd king ranch and had a very fine lookin young lady in the passenger seat. Me and my bud were leaning against his and he goes don't look now but that chick is checkin us and the truck out. I wait a few secs and look over and she's eyin the truck up and had quite the devilish smile on her face. I guess six cylinders just does it better for the ladies than eight.

Old 02-14-2007, 09:38 PM
Nelspruitdodger
Professional

There can be no better feeling than that, man the guy in the ferd must still be wondering how you "rigged that so quickly".
Congratulations guys, we do have fine looking machines.

Old 02-15-2007, 12:05 AM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 02-15-2007, 12:34 AM
jakebrake
Champion

Wow, must be in the wrong part of the country. The most I get is "shut that noisey thing off so we can talk"

Old 02-15-2007, 12:44 AM
Ben D.
Champion

I'd just turn around and back up and give em a good ole face of soot. Talk now biooooottttcchh then do a burn out and be off like the wind.

Quick Reply: Dodge 1 Ford 0