Dodge Ram SRT-10 The best claim to fame. the world's fastest production pick up, the Dodge Ram SRT-10. With outstanding Viper inspired styling, power and handling, this sport pick up will blow the doors off anything that gets in it's way.

I GOT IT!!! i GOT 'IT!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 03:04 AM
Dallas
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I GOT IT!!! i GOT 'IT!!!!

(a continuation from post,,,(soon to be a ram SRT-10 owner)...
HEY ALL, THE SOAP OPERA SAGA IS OVER! I FINALLY got my 2004 Flame Red SRT-10 Dodge Ram! It was ALMOST a month! 28 days before I got it!
The dealr called me up last tuesday (Aug. 30Th,2004) and told me he had good news and bad news...I told the dealr that maybe the transport trucker stopped on the way and parted out the Ram. He said, no no....the good news is that there is no bad news...YOur Truck Is Here! I told him GREAT! when can I come pick it up...(like I am gonna listen, right?) He said it would be ready by 2pm...well it was 12:50pm...I said ok, I'll be there!

I left work like a shot out of my Dan Wesson .357! With their new loaner 2004 4x4 Laramie Ram I got to the dealrship pretty quick for being 16 miles away. I waited around and got familiar with the truck on the showroom floor-- black srt-10.

Finally, the truck came up to the front of the dealership where every one could see it.
Every one huddled around it...That red is hypnotizing! (Just like my flame red 1997 ram that is had up until last Nov). Anyway, I inspected the truck really good...went into the dearship and finalized my down payment and off i went into the sunset with my Iron horse.

What a truck...It is totally awesome as all other SRT owners know...
anyway i got it home and damp-wiped it down and put on some of that new NXT generation polish wax by Meguair's....that stuff is awesome too! Talk about smoothing the finish! when i look at my sideview mirror and look along the side of the truck...daaaaang the reflection is beyond words! almost like a mirror. I also got some Mothers alum polish for the 22" wheels...guess i'll be working those wheels ever so often...reminds me of when I had my Harleys. polish polish polish!

I didn't tell anyone at work that I got a new truck...(I had just bought a 2004 Hemi quad cab last nov. and traded it in for this srt). When everyone at work today (small R&D group) saw a new truck in the parking lot...they could not believe that I got ANOTHER vehicle. they all gathered around...you know the drill, open the doors, lift the hood...ooo, aaahhhh,,,start the engine and so forth! Anyway, we are all happy now...and so am I.
I didn't need that Ferrari anyway...I got Dodge! Hope Dodge doesn't mess up the body design...it is the coolest truck on the road...Just ask my Ford & Chevy friends...they'lll tell ya! they are secretly jealous...cuz this twuck is toe-toeee goh-geous!

Dallas [sm=smiley1.gif]

Old 09-02-2004, 11:55 AM
begood
Rookie
Default RE: I GOT IT!!! i GOT 'IT!!!!

you will be cleaning those wheels ALOT, I know. about every 75 miles mine need to be cleaned. its just the price you got to pay.

Old 09-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Dallas

well, maybe later i will have them pre-polished and then get them clear coated...?
this weekend i am going to get the Line-X sprayed in bed liner put in..just like i have done in my 1997 ram and my 2004 quad cab...
another sit around for 2.5 hours and wait..but these guys do a super job!
ok gotta skoot...

later,

D

Old 09-06-2004, 08:07 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now that is great news, I'm glad to hear it.[sm=smiley20.gif][sm=exactly.gif] We will naturally want to see several pics of it so that we may drool all over our PC's looking at it.

Old 09-27-2004, 08:12 PM
badsrt4
Professional

congrats bro!!!! hope to see u around i also live in dallas.... if you see a red srt-4 hauling *** acros I-35 or 75, best believe its me..., glad to see u loving that truck already but then again whats not to love, maybe the 500 Hp. [sm=forgetit.gif] hahahaha. take care of it... (Im guessing you live in dallas).

Old 09-27-2004, 08:15 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

CONGRATS!! Great to hear it!!

I use the NXT Tech Wax... I highly recommend it. It's does wonders for my red...

~Amanda

Old 09-27-2004, 08:30 PM
Vader
Champion

Awesome, Congrats !!!!

Old 09-27-2004, 11:30 PM
mikegonzo
Veteran

Dude...I can feel your excitement! Enjoy the ride man!

Old 09-28-2004, 10:46 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

Congrats Dallas! I want pics! [&:]

-Matt-

Old 02-25-2005, 07:52 PM
Mr.Hopkins

Sounds really cool, I have the little little brother the 2003 Dodge ram 1500 and someday I would like a SRT-10 too.