Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

new to forum have questions need help

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 01:07 AM
22dodge
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so then apply your vast knowledge of how to fix his problem instead of being bitchy!!

Old 09-19-2009, 12:11 PM
alloro
Van & CUV Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 84 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by 22dodge
so then apply your vast knowledge of how to fix his problem instead of being bitchy!!
I already suggested a course of action in post #3. I'm waiting for him to do it and see if the problem is cleared up.

Old 09-19-2009, 09:30 PM
refertech
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi and thanks I sleaned the iac today looked pretty similar to the pics it needed it . when I started it after it hissed as if the I ac was adjusting itself and smoothed out pretty well still has a little lope under load in gear at stop nothing like it did . thanks

Old 09-19-2009, 09:51 PM
alloro
Van & CUV Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 84 Likes on 76 Posts

Sometimes disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes or so then reconnecting it will get rid of that loping. The reason being...over time the computer learns how to control the engine more efficiently than by using the preprogrammed defaults. Now that you've made this repair the engine is responding differently...those same learned parameters no long apply. Disconnecting the battery clears out the learned programming and starts you off from scratch.

Quick Reply: new to forum have questions need help