Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

Hello from Spain

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2023, 07:12 PM
nibroc
Veteran
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

nice looking van

Old 02-21-2024, 08:29 AM
BramD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Markin
Buenas tio. De donde eres en España?

Mine is running standard petrol. It doesn´t have LPG conversion, and I was really never convinced by LPG to be honest. Years ago I heard stories of how engines suffered and didn´t last as long running LPG. Maybe just Urban Legends, but it put me off. I need to plan a road trip with my son, but when the weather gets better and warmer
Buenos días Markin,
I have a question, I drive a RAM 1500 (year 2022). We are planning to live permanently in Spain. I already paid my tax in Belgium to drive the RAM here. Do you know the yearly taxes to pay to drive the RAM? There is only the yearly tax to be paid correct?

Old 02-21-2024, 08:39 AM
Markin
Amateur
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Buenos dias BramD,
That is a difficult question to answer. It depends on where you are going to live, as here in Spain road tax is not controlled nationally but rather by region/city. I pay just over 200 Euros per year for my Dodge. The best thing for you to do is put into google impuesto circulacion plus the name of the city where you intend to live. You can then find the relevant page of the local town council and there you will have the details. The cost is calculated by "caballos fiscales" which is a number that appears on the technical data sheet here and is related to engine size and power output. It also depends if your vehicle is classed as a standard passenger vehicle, industrial vehicle etc. Just bear in mind that pretty much any US car is going to be paying the higher cost option

Old 02-21-2024, 01:51 PM
BramD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Markin
Buenos dias BramD,
That is a difficult question to answer. It depends on where you are going to live, as here in Spain road tax is not controlled nationally but rather by region/city. I pay just over 200 Euros per year for my Dodge. The best thing for you to do is put into google impuesto circulacion plus the name of the city where you intend to live. You can then find the relevant page of the local town council and there you will have the details. The cost is calculated by "caballos fiscales" which is a number that appears on the technical data sheet here and is related to engine size and power output. It also depends if your vehicle is classed as a standard passenger vehicle, industrial vehicle etc. Just bear in mind that pretty much any US car is going to be paying the higher cost option
Muchas gracias Markin,
Thanks for the fast reply, I will use your advice and check online.
Hasta la próxima.

Quick Reply: Hello from Spain