Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

The FNG

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2023, 07:52 PM
JuanHuevos
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HeyYou
The one ton trucks use a variety of adapter on the front as well, so it can use the same wheels/tires all the way around. If your front is 8 lug as well, (which it should be...) might wanna look into that, just for convenience sake.
Ok so you're saying I can get adapters so the front and rear wheels are the same? I just need to score 2 more wheels for the front then. Maybe off a dually pickup?
Yes the front is 8 lug.
The FNG-photo730.jpg

Old 01-30-2023, 11:19 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,256 Likes on 3,003 Posts

Originally Posted by JuanHuevos
Ok so you're saying I can get adapters so the front and rear wheels are the same? I just need to score 2 more wheels for the front then. Maybe off a dually pickup?
Yes the front is 8 lug.
Attachment 127807
Yep. In theory, that should work.

Old 01-30-2023, 05:50 PM
ol' grouch
Champion
Received 581 Likes on 526 Posts

Originally Posted by JuanHuevos
Yes the front is 8 lug.
Attachment 127807

Front wheels off an SRW 1 ton truck will be different than off a dually truck. SRW are fairly flat. The dual wheel trucks have the front wheels off set out a bit so all the wheels are the same. The inner wheel in back goes in deep and the front will match that.

Old 01-30-2023, 06:57 PM
JuanHuevos
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ol' grouch
Front wheels off an SRW 1 ton truck will be different than off a dually truck. SRW are fairly flat. The dual wheel trucks have the front wheels off set out a bit so all the wheels are the same. The inner wheel in back goes in deep and the front will match that.
Yes that is what I thought to be the case, thank you for the confirmation. I was looking at something like this on eBay, click here. I figure a wheel like that and the spacers off the dually front wheels which seem to be 2.5 to 3 inches or so, would do it. I guess I need to buy 3 of these, 2 fronts and a spare.

Last edited by JuanHuevos; 01-30-2023 at 06:58 PM. Reason: words

Quick Reply: The FNG