Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Ram owner sound off!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 01:32 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Ram owner sound off!!!!!

ORIGINAL: Ram44maR
I'm with you, Amanda! I've got a white on tan leather '98.5 RAM 2500 SB Laramie SLT 4x4 w/Cummins TD and auto trans. Apart from a lift pump issue--which could very well have been a clogged fuel filter--my RAM has been pretty darn solid.

Not much to write about in the mod department: FASS, HD hitch, brush guard w/ twin Hellas, "eyelashes," nerf bars, bed bars, body lift, aluminum wheels, 33s and tinted windows (I guess my mod budget was blown in the purchase).

Right now, it's parked. The other night, one of our friendly NOLA residents decided to modify my sliding rear window with a blunt object.

Regardless, I really can't say anything bad about my RAM. I'm gonna try to replace the window myself, so a few superlatives might slip out in the process.

I'm sorry to read that one of you has had more than your share of bad luck, but I have to give mine pretty high marks...

TERRIFIC!! I love hearing when people really enjoy their vehicles. I mean, if you've got to drive, might as well go in style and with the best, Dodge. Glad to have you aboard!!

~Amanda

Quick Reply: Ram owner sound off!!!!!