Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Titan

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 12:52 PM
Ruslt
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Titan

Ill be honest I wanted the Titan, but after looking at the dodge the titan's price is to high. Since it is a new model truck they want a fortune for stripped down models. The local dealers here in Atlanta wanted 32K for a xrta cab w clothe and single cd. My local dodge wanted 26 for a 04 QC Hemi w Katskin leather 20"s step rails and bed liner. of course the dodge dealer had a heck of a sale going on and with the rebates. But still nissan said theyre trucks are in such high demand being new and all that they wouldnt even consider coming off the price. High Demand???? Ive seen like two around town since I bought mine and Ive seen more dodge trucks than I can count. Ive been watching. By the way I didnt go with the Hemi I got the 04 QC 4.7L w leather rails bed liner etc. for 22K great deal huh.

Old 03-24-2004, 01:14 PM
gravymonkey
Veteran

ORIGINAL: mopartodd

One thing you didn't mention. The Titan is a butt ugly, plastic mobile. IMO.
One thing you didn't mention. The Titan is a butt ugly, plastic mobile. IMO.
Howard Johnson is right! The Titan is butt ugly

-Erik

Old 03-24-2004, 07:25 PM
Connect

gravymonkey i want your truck, its sexy....

oh yea, titans first year so they are bound to be breaking alot, and it is more expensive then dodge. Why pay 30k for a plastic tonka truck where the stole chevy's engine and built it in Japan.

I did get a chance to sit in the titan at the 04 auto show in san fransisco and the back seat was roomy compared to the dodge, thats the only thing i hate about the dodge is the crew cab = extended cab leg room. Which is why id get a regular cab.

Old 03-24-2004, 07:45 PM
gravymonkey
Veteran

gravymonkey i want your truck, its sexy....
Thanks Connect. I'll have new picture of it on my website soon. I got the windows tinted last week. now it really looks good.

Old 03-26-2004, 03:04 AM
dd564
Rookie

ORIGINAL: Ruslt

Ill be honest I wanted the Titan, but after looking at the dodge the titan's price is to high. Since it is a new model truck they want a fortune for stripped down models. The local dealers here in Atlanta wanted 32K for a xrta cab w clothe and single cd. My local dodge wanted 26 for a 04 QC Hemi w Katskin leather 20"s step rails and bed liner. of course the dodge dealer had a heck of a sale going on and with the rebates. But still nissan said theyre trucks are in such high demand being new and all that they wouldnt even consider coming off the price. High Demand???? Ive seen like two around town since I bought mine and Ive seen more dodge trucks than I can count. Ive been watching. By the way I didnt go with the Hemi I got the 04 QC 4.7L w leather rails bed liner etc. for 22K great deal huh.
Yeh, if you were buying in December or January, supplies we so limited that the dealers were still gathering inventory. I got mine for just a little over invoice after shopping at every dealer in the state and waiting to buy until the end of January. You gotta haggle!

I think that's a big difference on the prices, I think if you compare MSRP's, you get equal with either truck, but I think Dodge drops prices faster via rebates and good deals.

Old 08-04-2004, 08:18 PM
goathead

ORIGINAL: Connect

oh yea, titans first year so they are bound to be breaking alot, and it is more expensive then dodge. Why pay 30k for a plastic tonka truck where the stole chevy's engine and built it in Japan.

umm.....they did NOT steal chevys engine. and secondly, the engine is built in Tennesee.

just though youd like to know.

goathead

Old 08-05-2004, 02:31 AM
Sean99TJ

There is a new "Dodge" commercial that quotes an independent research lab testing all the full-size trucks for 04...the Titan didn't win...the Ram did...in accelleration, pulling and performance....but it is a dodge commercial....as well as nissan spends more on ads in car and driver than anyone but chevy. I know that so far my quad cab has handled an 03 mustang, and a titan. I don't even talk about the little ricers.....one kid was so pissed he sprayed right in the middle of town.......cops nabbed him...lol

Old 08-05-2004, 10:52 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I raced one on the street last week and it was quick, but it didn't come close to beating me though. Besides, they are so frickin ugly it isn't even funny. Well, yes it is.

[sm=lol.gif]

Old 08-05-2004, 01:52 PM
airbrat
Professional

LMFAO! MAgazine racers. What a bunch of noobies,

Old 08-20-2004, 06:23 PM
Chauncy
Rookie

even if it is "faster" and "built in usa"

it's still an *** ugly nissan designed in Japan

and, lets hook Nissan's heavy duty up to a dodge/ford/chevy heavy duty and see who has the real truck

oh, Nissan doesn't have a heavy duty? imagine that

Quick Reply: Titan