Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Titan

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 07:18 PM
02JeepGC
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Titan

I don't think the big three puts everything they can into their half ton pickups, because they have the heavy duty models for hauling the big stuff, and I doubt they want the top of the line half ton being able to tow more than any heavy duty pickup.

The Pathfiner-Armada is about the ugliest SUV I have ever seen next to the Infiniti FX35/45 and the Nissan Murano.
BTW, Nissan and Mitsubishi are my least favorite brands.

Old 08-20-2004, 08:06 PM
yawgom
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Youre right, Titan is an ugly bstrd. And a black pathfinder armada looks like a corpse transport. Thats not gonna change. [sm=smiley11.gif]

Old 08-21-2004, 09:08 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have to admit that the 4-dr model Ram Hemi goes down to the Titan in acceleration, but the ram is also 400 lbs. heavier than the titan. Maybe some of the real drag racer can confirm or correct this next statement, every 100 lbs of weight = 0.1 sec. in the quarter. So, if you can lighten your truck, you can easily beat the titan. Of course, if you have a RC SWB 2wd you already have something lighter than their lightest.

Lord knows though, they are frickin ugly.

Quick Reply: Titan