Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Vaders Dyno

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 07:37 PM
Vader
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Vaders Dyno

Don't know if 85 is consistant for all, maybe QC's. I'd like to think you'd get 275+. I'll do some research and post any info I can find.
ORIGINAL: rumblebee0057

I have an Intake and Catback. Due to the QC weight with me in it, its more like a 30% loss. Guys at DTW have Stock 5.9's at 170 RWHP. 75 HP loss . I was dissappointed with the Superchip and have contacted them with my concerns. Hemi guys are getting 260 from a stock set-up. 85 HP loss. My goal is 250 at the rear wheels, w/o a supercharger. TB, Cam, gears, Headers should get me close though. Oh 5800lb with me in her.
I am losing 85HP at the wheels!! That means that I sould have only paid 75% of what I did for the Hemi.....

Anyone have a heads up on if there is a supercharger for the Hemi? I have $5k for that upgrade and need to spend it before the wife finds out I have it....

Either way it has more pull then the Acura Integra I traded in.

Not too many Dyno's up here in Toronto.

Excellent pics and congrats on having such a cool family ran business down the road from you. (I'm jealous!!)

Quick Reply: Vaders Dyno