Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Screwed on Ebay.

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 01:35 AM
GreyGhost
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Screwed on Ebay.

Man, what a frickin nightmare.. I thought I was getting the run around. Hopefully you can trace it down and get something back.

Old 12-08-2005, 07:11 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

so, i finally got ahold of a PERSON on paypal's hotline...they said that they would send him an email telling him to refund my extra payment. i then got an email from him, telling me that his server was down (although hes done a ton of business) and that he would refund the extra payment, and "ship your item tomorrow"...

then i got the same email the next day..

and today...

so i dont know what to think..i did just get a refund for one of the payments..but still no tracking number or anything, and no word from him, aside from those emails that appear to be form mail...[:@]

Old 12-08-2005, 08:08 PM
ross944
Veteran

Sucks...I've had nothing but good experiences on ebay so far. Anything less than 99% positive feedback rating from a seller than I dont use them. I dont want to be one of those exceptions with bad service. So nothing less than 99% and atleast 500 sales. Plans worked so far.

Old 12-18-2005, 03:50 PM
osteodoc08
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: ross944

Sucks...I've had nothing but good experiences on ebay so far. Anything less than 99% positive feedback rating from a seller than I dont use them. I dont want to be one of those exceptions with bad service. So nothing less than 99% and atleast 500 sales. Plans worked so far.
Same thing I do as well. Worked so far for me, too.

Old 01-04-2006, 01:04 AM
dragonsoldier069

Here is what I did when I got screwed by ebay and paypal. I was living in Az and bought an item for my truck from NY. After the money was taken out I never received the item. I called ebay and paypal, they said deal with the buyer. I told them ok, I would be contacting the attorney generals for both AZ and NY and sue Ebay and Paypal for fraud, misrepresentation, and lawyer fees. They thought i was joking, i was not and proceeded to. After 1 month I had a rep from ebay and Paypal in a Tucson federal courthouse. They ended up paying for my lost wages, court costs, a brand new item for my truck and a full refund. The point is they are supposed to be a customer service industry and when they arent they need a reality check. I hope all goes well with everyone else.

Old 01-06-2006, 01:59 AM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The product Patrick bought was recevied and is fine... just had a hard time from the seller...

I personally like ebay and use it often with no problems as of yet...

~Amanda

Old 01-06-2006, 09:46 PM
GreyGhost
All Star

Glad to hear he finally received it. I never received my rims, but did get a full refund after raising hell with paypal and ebay. I have around 60 transactions on ebay (buying and selling) and this was the 1st problem I had so I guess it's not that bad.

Old 01-15-2006, 10:23 PM
clamsjager
Rookie

ORIGINAL: gpzjack

Good luck. I got screwed on paypal last year and after 4 months i got less than half my money back. They said they can only give you what the person has in their paypal account....
Thats bull****, i used to sell game accounts to ike everquest and WOW, and i sold this guy one for $300, i sent him all the right info and the account. He sent the money i promptly removed it and payed bills. He decided to file threw paypal saying he didnt get the item. he got all $300 when i had nothing in my account but 0.32 $ i think. they went and charged my credit card the $300.

But with your problem, I choose notr to buy from people with less than 10 positive feedbacks, ive been screwed myself. Just alittle rule i like to follow. wish you luck getting the tires, or your cash back, all should round oput in the end.

Old 01-15-2006, 10:24 PM
clamsjager
Rookie

maybe i should have read all the posts in the thread before posting. heh

Old 01-16-2006, 10:24 AM
fireman4427

Truck- glad you got your $$ back, on a side note-- I have a set of Motto MT100's on my Ram, well in the garage for the winter, and am considering selling them.
here on the truck:
new wheels pic

Quick Reply: Screwed on Ebay.