Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

WHY DID YOU BUY A TRUCK? (survey)

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 03:37 AM
Captain Squalus
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHY DID YOU BUY A TRUCK? (survey)

ORIGINAL: bajafun

ORIGINAL: Captain Squalus

Six rolls but I missed the damm dog.

please tell me you are kidding about missing the dog...

always aim for the animal no matter how big! other wise you may roll like that or kill yourself!
No not kidding I was ok untill I had a steering failure in the middle of the manuever then the E ticket ride started.
Plus I'm a hard SOB to kill.

Old 04-15-2007, 03:39 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

ORIGINAL: bajafun

Six rolls but I missed the damm dog.

please tell me you are kidding about missing the dog...

always aim for the animal no matter how big! other wise you may roll like that or kill yourself!
No not kidding I was ok untill I had a steering failure in the middle of the manuever the the E ticket ride started.
you are very lucky to be alive!

saw a rhino take a end over end tumble today at the races. once on all 4, he took off back in the race!!!

btw, he had a roll cage.....

Old 04-15-2007, 04:03 PM
Hemi_guy

I bought myHemi Rambecause I wanted a tough truck, a niceSUV and a fast car all in one. Now that I have all three, My wife is happy, my kids are comfortable and my need for speed is satisfied. Although the speed part can be expensive when it comes to all those speedingtickets. Anytime I want to kick it into four wheel drive and cruise a logging road, I can. Anytime I want to race a little four banger, I can. I don't think I'd rather have any other truck than mine. Thanks Dodge for making such awesome rigs.

Old 04-15-2007, 06:39 PM
tinyfxds
Veteran

I bought my truck after four years of driving a grand prix gtp. I've had a truck before and just missed the view. I feel so much more comfortable riding in a truck. I do miss the speed of my Grand Prix but it's great having four wheel drive. I don't have to call me brother in law to haul stuff either. I will never again own anything but a truck

Old 04-18-2007, 04:59 AM
cr80renob
Captain

I bought mine so I can haul the motorcycles to the dunes. If you're not pulling a trailer you can go the normal speed limit.....not the rediculous 65 (or what ever it is) if you pull a trailer on the freeway! Also, I need some way to get the jet skis to the lake!!!

Old 04-19-2007, 04:43 AM
asybra00

I had originally owned a 89 Bronco fullsize with 32's on it and then got an F-150 stepside that I lifted with 35's but have always loved the way the dodges looked so when I just recently sold my camaro I finally got to get the truck Ive always wanted and thus far I love it!!! I just worry about all the threads you see about trannies going out........ But like they say its all about the maintenance, right?

Old 03-31-2008, 09:18 PM
Az2500Cummins08

I thought I would get this thread going again. I bought my truck because I am a truck guy. I like sportscars, but I prefer to be bigger than most of the vehicles on the road. I am not trying to compensate for anything, but why drive a car when you can drive a truck?

Old 03-31-2008, 10:00 PM
Hetfield_J

Everyone has a friend with a truck.
All my friends and me... Don't have a friend with a truck. we all a bunch of City slickers with honda's and ****ty little Ricer cars.
I wanna BE THAT FRIEND WITH A TRUCK. and blow all those ****ty ricers out of the water.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 04-01-2008, 09:34 PM
98DodgeRam1500
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[ul][*]4x4 Traction in the Winter (i live in New England).[*]Safety.[*]Planning on getting a 25' Camper.[*]Dump / Home Depot trips (new house).[*]Wood Hauler[/ul]

Old 04-03-2008, 06:59 AM
RyanGSP

I bought a truck because I needed the towing capabilites, the 4x4, and enough room to haul stuff around without needing a trailer.

I do alot of hunting and fishing and it just wouldnt be practicle to load my coffin blind, dog, gun, shells, dead birds, and 3 dozen Full Bodies into a car. I can carry all this stuff in my trcuka nd with the quad cab and my home made trailer there is enough room for 5 guys, all our gear and we usually stuff our decoys into the trailer.

Quick Reply: WHY DID YOU BUY A TRUCK? (survey)