Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Taping into a headlight wire

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 04:52 AM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Taping into a headlight wire

Bringing this back

Finially got around to pretty much finishing it up. Have a question though. Was messing around with it today. Couldn't remember how to get the dash apart haven't looked on here in a while. Anyway I looked in my fuse box and there 2 normal sized fuses a 15 and a 10 I think it was. The sticker on the door said the 15 was for the Park Lamps I pulled it out and the lights still worked. Took out one of the small ones labled ilum and the gauge cluster stoped working yet theres a fuse labled for the cluster. Is my label wrong or is my truck just wacky?

anyway heres the new pics and a new vid

http://media.putfile.com/Edge92

BTW wanna get all new labels for my switch box them old ones look like crap.

Old 03-05-2006, 06:22 AM
ryans590
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey looks awsome are you thinking of putting any corner strobes at least in the back the front looks good with th lower ones in the bumper but the back could use something just to round it out...just my opinion

as for the fuses im not shure id half to go look at my fuse box and its cold outside lol you could check out the merry christmas thred at the top of the 2nd gen page its got a full factory servace manuel for an 01 ittl tell you what fuse is where and what there all susposto do

Old 03-05-2006, 06:55 AM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ha ha head and tail light strobes would be nice but I doubt I'll get any. Need to stop wasting money on it and the car pay off my bills so I can buy a house. Ready to move out and hopefully live with my gf

Thanks BTW

I'm impressed with the lights people move pretty good. got to use them a few times last weekend. When you live across the street form the station you don't get to play with your lights to often lol

Quick Reply: Taping into a headlight wire