Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia
View Poll Results: A poll
Nissan "The toolbox" Titan
48.86%
Ford "Tonka" F-150
11.36%
Chevrolet Silverado
21.59%
Toyota Tundra
11.36%
Dodge Ram (Just for being fair)
4.55%
Chevrolet Cheyenne Concept
2.27%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Ugly truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 05:33 PM
SOMZ28
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ugly truck

Looks like I am just causing trouble with you. Seems like the truth hurts. Funny thing about you is it takes two vehicles to get a comfy ride and to haul stuff, i got both in one.

next...

Old 09-01-2004, 05:41 PM
SOMZ28

Dodge is a fine brand, it is just certain Dodge owners that bring down the nameplate.

Old 09-01-2004, 05:54 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

His dyno is a little on the low side.
That's still more than your titan puts down even with mods. Jealous.

Old 09-01-2004, 05:55 PM
Snafu

Whatever. You're talking smack about me having a car and a truck, but so do you, so you're basically insulting yourself. I guarantee you'll blow front ends apart trying to do the work I do. Only reason I bought the Ram I did is cause of the Dana 60 solid front axle. But AGAIN, this thread isn't about capability, it's about looks.

Like I've said over and over, everyone's different. Just cause it doesn't work for you doesn't mean your opinion means squat. In fact, [sm=idontcare.gif]

Old 09-01-2004, 05:56 PM
moparturd
Banned

Dodge is a fine brand, it is just certain Dodge owners that bring down the nameplate.
You obviously have diplomatic status in the nissan titan community. [sm=icon_blah.gif]

Old 09-01-2004, 06:09 PM
SOMZ28

You guys crack me up. You can dish it out, but cant take it. You are right mopartodd, I wish I could dyno a modded Titan at 290rwtq, but at stock levels it is already at 320...hmm, how could I lose some power to keep up with you guys

And Snafu, all I said was my Titan is both comfy and can carry a load. The LS1 is for the track. Explain where I insulted myself...and actually I own 3 cars.

Hey guys, this is all in fun...you made fun of me, an I returned the favor. Man you guys act like I attacked your livelyhood or something, calm down. It is just a vehicle...

Old 09-01-2004, 06:13 PM
moparturd
Banned

Fact of the matter is, that they have a severe problem with the Ram. Enough that they have to come in here like a bunch of cowards and try picking a fight. Nothing better to do but show how low-class they are. This is the internet form of terrorism, cowards that hide behind a screen, or in a church full of innocent people. Remember, you came here.

SOMZ28 You are by far the most the most ignorant, dreck consuming individual that has come here from titantalk.

titaniam I seem to think you have some class and not too bad a person, but I suppose being brand loyal is a stretch for someone who has to make reference to my nationality, part of it anyway. Unlike you, I know who my parents were.

Now. You guys are the ones who came here and started slinging the mud. Do you walk into a strangers house for the first time and insult them? You probably do, which proves my point. If you don't like what your seeing, you can leave. It's that simple.

Old 09-01-2004, 06:15 PM
moparturd
Banned

at stock levels it is already at 320
BS is called.

Old 09-01-2004, 06:31 PM
SOMZ28

ORIGINAL: mopartodd

...Unlike you, I know who my parents were.

Now. You guys are the ones who came here and started slinging the mud. Do you walk into a strangers house for the first time and insult them? You probably do, which proves my point. If you don't like what your seeing, you can leave. It's that simple.
So this isnt an insult...anyway, I find this forum amusing. I would like to learn more about the Magnum, so I will stay if you dont mind.

Dude, stop taking this so seriously. You really need to chill, remember this is the internet where everyone has a supermodel for a wife, lives in a mansion, and a drives a fast hemi

Old 09-01-2004, 06:33 PM
SOMZ28

ORIGINAL: mopartodd

at stock levels it is already at 320
BS is called.

And I call BS on your Coronet. No 360 powered car with those mods will put out that low of a hp...tq looks alright though.

Quick Reply: Ugly truck