Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia
View Poll Results: A poll
Nissan "The toolbox" Titan
48.86%
Ford "Tonka" F-150
11.36%
Chevrolet Silverado
21.59%
Toyota Tundra
11.36%
Dodge Ram (Just for being fair)
4.55%
Chevrolet Cheyenne Concept
2.27%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Ugly truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 06:35 PM
Hemizombie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ugly truck

AWESOME!
Islamic terrorists are slicing and dicing innocent people all over the globe, so leave it to us yanks to have a bar-room fist-fight over trucks while the scumbags are burning our cities. Come on, folks, they're just TRUCKS, not our johnsons! I'll tell ya what though, now that I got my new towing beast, know what I want next? Ever see Phantasm?

Hemi-cuda

Old 09-01-2004, 06:36 PM
SOMZ28

Dont worry guys, I may leave if the server gets any slower. Maybe you guys could pull up your hemi to power the site, mopartodd has some to spare.

Old 09-01-2004, 06:39 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And I call BS on your Coronet. No 360 powered car with those mods will put out that small of a hp...tq looks alright though.
Your right. It was an overly rich carb which I'm still dealing with. [sm=exactly.gif]

Old 09-01-2004, 06:42 PM
SOMZ28

I all seriousness, mopartodd I think it is great that you have an old musclecar. Most are underappreciated these days. I do hope you keep that beast running strong!! (no sarcasm for a change)

Old 09-01-2004, 06:42 PM
TitanIam

ORIGINAL: mopartodd

...titaniam I seem to think you have some class and not too bad a person, but I suppose being brand loyal is a stretch for someone who has to make reference to my nationality, part of it anyway. Unlike you, I know who my parents were.

First off, I apologize if raising your nationality was a low blow. Initially I thought you were American and was making a point about the B/S sprouted when RAM owners proclaim the truck “real Americanâ€.

Secondly, the mud slinging was started by RAM owners when HEMIZOMBIE said he actually liked the TITAN.

Lastly, my Dad was a WWII vet who spent three years in P.O.W. Two years in Italy and one year in Germany. After the war all he ever wanted to own was a Mercedes-Benz. He taught me about forgiveness and tolerance. My first car, which he helped me buy, was an Alfa-Romeo Alfasud. Man, I loved that car. I loved my Dad, too.

He taught me quality is all that counts. That is why I traded my Motorola cell-phone for a Nokia and my RCA for a Sony. Brand loyalty is a myth.

Peace...

Old 09-01-2004, 06:46 PM
SOMZ28

Well said! I think this thread has taken its course. Who wants to join me and bash the Tundra...jk

Old 09-01-2004, 06:59 PM
yawgom
Rookie

SOMZ28, about the slow server, maybe your connection is slow, as the lunchbox, I dont have any problem with the server.

Old 09-01-2004, 07:03 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guys. I'm sure at this point you enjoyed this as much as I did. [sm=smiley2.gif]

Scott (? Saw you on Titantalk. Good luck with the Camaro and your goals). I can't beat-up on the Toyota guys, something about picking on the disadvantaged. Oh well.

TitanIam I don't even care to argue the fact over patriotism and parts on my truck. My sticker said 75% from US or North America something. Thank goodness Nissan is bringing some production jobs here. Sorry about your dad, I have every respect for OUR vets and have served myself back in the early 80's.

Guys. I gotta go. See you around here or over on your board. By the way, I'm not register there. I can't see me getting a warm welcome with my screen name.[sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 09-01-2004, 07:14 PM
SOMZ28

ORIGINAL: yawgom

SOMZ28, about the slow server, maybe your connection is slow, as the lunchbox, I dont have any problem with the server.
I guess you have never experienced a fast truck, er I mean server then.

Lunchbox...that is pretty funny. You guys are alright!!

Old 09-01-2004, 07:27 PM
yawgom
Rookie

Maybe you have NEVER experienced a fast Truck.

Quick Reply: Ugly truck