Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia
View Poll Results: A poll
Nissan "The toolbox" Titan
48.86%
Ford "Tonka" F-150
11.36%
Chevrolet Silverado
21.59%
Toyota Tundra
11.36%
Dodge Ram (Just for being fair)
4.55%
Chevrolet Cheyenne Concept
2.27%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Ugly truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 03:59 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Ugly truck

so the titan is rated higher? who cares? i know i dont...and im sure most of the people here dont care either...

i dont even have a hemi ram, but i think theyre nice looking trucks, and seeing as how im a dodge guy, i love the hemi. but i also like the titan..its just not hemi, powerful or not. we dont come to your forums and act like children spouting off about our trucks..so why do you?

Old 09-01-2004, 04:24 PM
SOMZ28
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

so the titan is rated higher? who cares? i know i dont...and im sure most of the people here dont care either...

i dont even have a hemi ram, but i think theyre nice looking trucks, and seeing as how im a dodge guy, i love the hemi. but i also like the titan..its just not hemi, powerful or not. we dont come to your forums and act like children spouting off about our trucks..so why do you?

Uhh, you may not, but your fellow Hemi owners do. I am actually here to learn more about the Magnum R/T, very nice looking and decently performing wagon.

Old 09-01-2004, 04:30 PM
SOMZ28

And I don't have to explain a damn thing about myself to you. You're really showing your complete lack of any maturity making personal attacks against someone you don't have any clue about. And by the way, you were wrong on all your guesses. I put the pic up earlier as a joke. You're just proving it to be completely true in some cases. Once again diverting from the original topic, only this time with childish personal attacks.
Oh, my sarcasm didnt come across over the net???

Old 09-01-2004, 04:51 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh, my sarcasm didnt come across over the net???
Only your stupidity and ignorance.[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 09-01-2004, 05:01 PM
SOMZ28

Ouch that hurts coming from a Ram owner. You are right I am stupid because I bought an Ugly truck that beats domestics at their own game. I should have just bought a Dodge so all you guys would accept me. Maybe if I was a Mopar guy, I could buy slow cars too and we could all run 15's. [:-]Ill bet you are all Kerry supporters too.

If the hemis are as fast as you say they are, then mopartodd must have got a lemon. His dyno is a little on the low side.

Old 09-01-2004, 05:10 PM
yawgom
Rookie

You drive a rejected lunchbox on wheels and are paying through the rear for it. Deal with it. [sm=closed.gif]
LOL , a lunch box with wheels, and also it have a lunch box in the box.

Old 09-01-2004, 05:12 PM
TitanIam

ORIGINAL: mopartodd

...I'd rather strangle someone than shoot them.[sm=guilty.gif]

Anyway. I'm also German.

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]
No wonder you are so "patriotic" about your Daimler RAM ! []

Strangle away...

Old 09-01-2004, 05:20 PM
SOMZ28

Since us Titan and Tundra owners are considered "ricers", does that make you Hemi guys "beaners??"

Old 09-01-2004, 05:20 PM
yawgom
Rookie

Youre right!! Germans are in it, so FORGET!!! all your patriotism stuff.

Patriotism does NOT exist, from shareholders from all arround the world, to companies producing all over the world, there are no domestic companies anymore, period.

Old 09-01-2004, 05:23 PM
Snafu

ORIGINAL: SOMZ28

Ouch that hurts coming from a Ram owner. You are right I am stupid because I bought an Ugly truck that beats domestics at their own game. I should have just bought a Dodge so all you guys would accept me. Maybe if I was a Mopar guy, I could buy slow cars too and we could all run 15's. [:-]Ill bet you are all Kerry supporters too.

If the hemis are as fast as you say they are, then mopartodd must have got a lemon. His dyno is a little on the low side.

Man, just give it a rest already. I don't give a rat's [sm=smiley35.gif] what you bought because it ain't my money going up in smoke. You come to a Dodge forum and insult not only Dodge vehicles but also Dodge owners with broad moronic statements. What the hell do you expect? Everyone to agree with your idiotic ramblings? The only thing you and Kerry DON'T seem to have in common is that you only have one dumbass position on a topic.

We know you like the lunchbox, you know we don't. We know you don't like Dodge, I don't really give a crap. Shut the hell up already and quit causing trouble.

Quick Reply: Ugly truck