Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia
View Poll Results: A poll
Nissan "The toolbox" Titan
48.86%
Ford "Tonka" F-150
11.36%
Chevrolet Silverado
21.59%
Toyota Tundra
11.36%
Dodge Ram (Just for being fair)
4.55%
Chevrolet Cheyenne Concept
2.27%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Ugly truck

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2004, 01:14 AM
yawgom
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ugly truck

Do you people think that it would be fair to add the Ram to the poll, so some others could express if they think that the worst looking truck is the dodge Ram??

Old 08-26-2004, 04:29 AM
SHAPman
Record Breaker

Sure why not yawgom, its your poll right? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion right, even if they are wrong!
Why is it I seem to always find these american vs. ricer parts of this forum? Hemizombie is entitled to his opinion, even if he is wrong! I at first was a little concerned when the titan first came out seeing some of the numbers in the magazines. But then I saw a teardown of one. Scary is an understatement. The tech involved in the titan is second rate at best. Some of the design features are great, but a lot are well, just poor.

Hemizombie from what you wrote your truck should be a 98. Man the ram has come a long way since then. Yes the BR had a lot of front end issues and tranny problems, but neither are still used on the new DR. The 1500 has a five speed auto and the front end is now independent. But your right its your money to spend. If you want more of yesterdays tech buy a titan, if you want something a bit more modern, and safer too buy a ram.

Old 08-26-2004, 05:09 AM
AkDanoM
Rookie

and if you want even more modern go buy a brand new Ram .. i have an '02 ram and feel abit out of date round these parts

Old 08-26-2004, 07:11 PM
moparcop

I have to say that when they first came out with the new Ram, I hated it, the grill is about the size of a house door and it looked like they ran out of time making the truck and said "forget the grill", but now that they have been around now they have grown on me, I still think they did some thing to the grill from the first year it came out.......but I'll still take a pre-94 anyday.

Old 08-30-2004, 05:13 PM
yawgom
Rookie

I was just looking for pics of the rumble bee, and then it appeared this "concept" from chevrolet, if it is their new full size pick up I think they are lost now.

[IMG]local://upfiles/5952/5699286A30454674BC76A3849292F672.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-30-2004, 05:15 PM
yawgom
Rookie

It remember me the face of Sonny in I, Robot..... [&:]

Old 08-30-2004, 05:20 PM
Snafu

That thing needs to be shot and put out of it's misery...

Old 08-30-2004, 05:22 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's still not as ugly as the titan.

Old 08-31-2004, 03:26 AM
potroast

I am currently looking at purchasing an 05 Tundra, 05 Titan, or 05 Ram 1500. I really can't decide yet. I'm leaning towards the Ram/Titan for the power and more agressive styling.

it was mentioned by a few people that the Titan is cheaply constructed. Could you please elaborate on what these flaws are? I would like to make an informed purchase, and overall reliability and safety are really high on my list! Thanks for your time... Maybe I'll be a fellow Ram enthusiast soon.

Old 08-31-2004, 04:00 AM
scrizzle
Rookie

best thing you can do is test drive them all potroast. The shotty material stuff relates to the interior I believe. There's a pic of a head on collision between a Hummer H2 and a Ram somewhere on the net, i know I saw it on Fark a while back. Looked like the H2 got the worst of it. Drive the HEMI first, the rest will so unresponsive you might fall asleep, if you do, wake up and go buy the HEMI Ram.

Quick Reply: Ugly truck