Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia
View Poll Results: A poll
Nissan "The toolbox" Titan
48.86%
Ford "Tonka" F-150
11.36%
Chevrolet Silverado
21.59%
Toyota Tundra
11.36%
Dodge Ram (Just for being fair)
4.55%
Chevrolet Cheyenne Concept
2.27%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Ugly truck

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 11:59 PM
LoNeWuLf
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ugly truck

LOL

I hate when these things happen..

its all opinion and personal preference lol

Old 09-01-2004, 12:10 AM
TitanIam

ORIGINAL: LoNeWuLf

...its all opinion and personal preference lol
Exactly. My son is gonzo over the Ram and I like the looks of the Ram. It is no doubt a classic looking truck. Even the quick poll on TitanTalk has the Ram looks ahead of the Titan. I was set on buying a Ram until I drove the TITAN.

Why then even try to justify the Ram with an "ugly truck" poll? Because looks are more than skin deep and the TITAN has the big 3 running scared. Shoot-out after shoot-out in various magazines have the TITAN winning large.

Competition is good for all of us.

Old 09-01-2004, 12:20 AM
SOMZ28

No doubt, I am in no way trying to bag on the Ram, it is a nice truck as is the Ford. But when you say I am less than American for buying a Titan, you bet I am gonna step up and get defensive! Its redneck statements like that that really shows the intelligence of the poster (not to mention lowers the attraction to the forum in general).

Geez, is the server always this slow???????

Old 09-01-2004, 12:23 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why then even try to justify the Ram with a "ugly truck" poll. Because looks are more than skin deep and the TITAN has the big 3 running scared. Shoot-out after shoot-out in various magazines have the TITAN winning large.
Yeah. And why come to DF and try to convince us a titan will outdue my Ram. What's the point? Personally I can't see any reason the big 3 would run anywhere relating to the titan.

You titan owners have some serious insecurities. Recently, not a week has gone by where one of you posers doesn't give this board the internet version of the "ricer fly-by."

Come on. Do you really think your changing anybodys mind about the Ram. Doubtful. Please stay if you have something constructive to add, if not, take your delusional propaganda back to titantalk where it belongs.

[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 09-01-2004, 12:29 AM
SOMZ28

ORIGINAL: mopartodd

Why then even try to justify the Ram with a "ugly truck" poll. Because looks are more than skin deep and the TITAN has the big 3 running scared. Shoot-out after shoot-out in various magazines have the TITAN winning large.
Yeah. And why come to DF and try to convince us a titan will outdue my Ram. What's the point? Personally I can't see any reason the big 3 would run anywhere relating to the titan.

You titan owners have some serious insecurities. Recently, not a week has gone by where one of you posers doesn't give this board the internet version of the "ricer fly-by."

Come on. Do you really think your changing anybodys mind about the Ram. Doubtful. Please stay if you have something constructive to add, if not, take your delusional propaganda back to titantalk where it belongs.

[sm=smiley20.gif]
Why dont you pull out your owners manual and tell me what your max payload capacity is? How about towing capacity? I will do the same, and we can compare the numbers. I could care less about changing peoples minds about the Ram. I prefer to not drive a truck that is so common you see one on every corner. You want to talk fly-bys, I will show your Coronet one in my Z...Ill even give you the jump.

All those mods on a big block and that is all it can muster...Gotta love Dodge performance! (Again, only directed to the poster)

Old 09-01-2004, 12:36 AM
moparturd
Banned

I will show your Coronet one in my Z...Ill even give you the jump.
Right. I'm sure your going to prove how fast it is here.

If your really upset, please see my previous post.

Oh. One other thing. Your condition is called "performance deficit disorder."

[sm=thanx.gif]

Old 09-01-2004, 12:40 AM
moparturd
Banned

All those mods on a big block and that is all it can muster...Gotta love Dodge performance! (Again, only directed to the poster)
You obviously can't read and comprehend well, or just don't know much about cars. Go back and look at it again, read it slowly, and correct yourself.

[sm=wakeup.gif]

Old 09-01-2004, 12:47 AM
SOMZ28

I will show your Coronet one in my Z...Ill even give you the jump.
Right. I'm sure your going to prove how fast it is here.

If your really upset, please see my previous post.

Oh. One other thing. Your condition is called "performance deficit disorder."

[sm=thanx.gif]

I stand corrected, that is great power for a 360 ci Dodge... that puts down less modded than my bone stock LS1 did. I am sure it is fast, though probably not as fast as the almighty HEMI Ram!!! But, I digress...

Old 09-01-2004, 12:50 AM
TitanIam

...why come to DF and try to convince us a titan will ...
[sm=smiley20.gif]

Why?

1. We have a positive poll "Best Looking Truck" (which the Ram leads)
2. We don't need to use terms like Schnitzer-Mobile to describe Chrysler products. (ricer fly-by)
3. We don't need to rely on false patriotism to buy our loyalty as the Titan is built in America by Americans (American Trucker)
4. We don't have to buy the Hemi engine to have the best engined model (5.6 Endurance is standard across the line)
5. We don't have to pay magazines big-time to pick the TITAN as a winner.

Only someone with serious insecurities would be so concerned about the looks of a competitor and not the substance of the competition.

Yes, this is all delusional propaganda and the big three can keep their heads in the sand repeating "there is no reason to be concerned, there is no reason to be concerned...".

I once wanted to own a Ram but now I don't. You may not want to be concerned but Chrysler should!

Old 09-01-2004, 01:03 AM
moparturd
Banned

4. We don't have to buy the Hemi engine to have the best engined model (5.7 Endurance is standard accross the line)
Dude. Isn't your truck engine a 5.6L Endurance????????? Man I do believe this conversation just came to an end.

Quick Reply: Ugly truck