Dodge Viper The almighty Dodge Viper. No matter the year, since it's arrival, the Dodge Viper has made even the most refined car enthusiasts drool. This sports car has it all from a sexy look to pavement shredding power.

v12 in viper

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 07:19 PM
Jviper
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: v12 in viper

By plain you mean looks the same every year. By the way corvette is not a good deal, when you buy a viper you get a discount.

Old 03-01-2006, 05:57 PM
Dartman69
Veteran

I am by no means a GM supporter, but I wouldn't say that the Corvette looks the same every year. The Corvette has had 6 different styling incarnations whereas the Viper has had only 3!

Old 03-01-2006, 06:20 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

Are you talking about generations? I agree that the Viper is heavily discounted considering other V10's

Old 03-02-2006, 12:06 AM
dubvipers
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: ViperGTS

Are you talking about generations? I agree that the Viper is heavily discounted considering other V10's
the viper is more mechanical over technical so that's why you have 500HP for 8.3L of gas

and that's crazy. So then GM got lazy and wanted to add 100******es and decided to add 1 whole liter. Looks like the sh!tvette isn't a good working deal afterall. and that's why vettes are so cheap

Old 03-02-2006, 04:36 PM
Jviper
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Dartman69

I am by no means a GM supporter, but I wouldn't say that the Corvette looks the same every year. The Corvette has had 6 different styling incarnations whereas the Viper has had only 3!
The corvette needed some different styling. The viper will always look good.[8D]

Old 03-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Jviper
Veteran

ORIGINAL: ViperGTS

I don't know about the others but the srt10 is.

Old 03-02-2006, 07:34 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Jviper

By plain you mean looks the same every year.
No, it doesn't look the same every year... Seems like you only know about cars after 1998...

By the way corvette is not a good deal, when you buy a viper you get a discount.
Yes, the Corvette and Corvette Z06 are good deals... You are very blind apparently. You aren't seeing the truth. The truth is, with the Z06, you get 500 hp, a car that will beat the Viper, on the drag strip and on the road course, a super light performance vehicle, and one hell of a super car for only 65,000... Don't lie to yourself..

And the Corvette has been around 4 times as long... and actually the Viper has had 4 different looks... RT/10, GTS, SRT10 convertible and SRT10 coupe... (The convertible and coupe are not the same design...

In a shortt time period, the Viper has had many more changes than the Vette...

Old 03-02-2006, 07:46 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

So then GM got lazy and wanted to add 100whoreses and decided to add 1 whole liter. Looks like the vette isn't a good working deal afterall. and that's why vettes are so cheap
GM wasn't lazy, they made their best efforts to stop the Viper from being crowned America's supercar. And they are cheap because GM raised the hp to 500? Wouldn't that drastically increase it Dub?

Old 03-02-2006, 09:56 PM
Jviper
Veteran

ORIGINAL: MidnightBlueNeon

By plain you mean looks the same every year.
No, it doesn't look the same every year... Seems like you only know about cars after 1998...

By the way corvette is not a good deal, when you buy a viper you get a discount.
Yes, the Corvette and Corvette Z06 are good deals... You are very blind apparently. You aren't seeing the truth. The truth is, with the Z06, you get 500 hp, a car that will beat the Viper, on the drag strip and on the road course, a super light performance vehicle, and one hell of a super car for only 65,000... Don't lie to yourself..

And the Corvette has been around 4 times as long... and actually the Viper has had 4 different looks... RT/10, GTS, SRT10 convertible and SRT10 coupe... (The convertible and coupe are not the same design...

In a shortt time period, the Viper has had many more changes than the Vette...
The z06 isn't geared for 314mph. Fix the viper's gears and bye bye z06.[8D] I say about 3:73 for the rear end. The z06 has only beaten the old viper on the track. Try using the new one.[sm=gears.gif]
65000 might sound good for a z06, but let the dealers add their offensive market adjustments to the vette. Again lets not forget vipers sell at a discount.[8D]

Old 03-31-2006, 10:36 AM
LeftyBaseballr16

I live in North Carolina (Well Going to College Down here) I'll DRIVE to your house , take multiple pictures as long as you let me drive it for a day

Quick Reply: v12 in viper