Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

TB ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2005 | 02:04 PM
posthondaremoval
|
Record Breaker
Default TB ?

I was wondering, for those who have installed a 60 mm throttle body, what brand did you go with and are you happy with your purchase?

What can I expect?

How hard was the install/any pointers?

Old 04-05-2005 | 04:12 PM
PSI Chick
Champion
Default RE: TB ?

lorenzo tb and adapter. saw about 20hp at the wheels on the dyno. easy install, and lorenzo is always around if you need help.

Old 04-05-2005 | 05:41 PM
posthondaremoval
|
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: PSI Chick

lorenzo tb and adapter. saw about 20hp at the wheels on the dyno. easy install, and lorenzo is always around if you need help.
I am leaning towards the lorenzo. Everyone seems to be real happy with those.

do you know a # at which I can reach them/him? It seems I picked the one time that they aren't online.

Old 04-05-2005 | 05:44 PM
PSI Chick
Champion

i do have a number for him, but i don't know if i should be giving it out. he doesn't post it on his website, so i'm not sure if he wants it circulating. try emailing him, he responds pretty quick. although nationals is this weekend, and i'm not sure if he'll be attending but if he is he'll be out of touch for a few days....

Old 04-05-2005 | 05:51 PM
posthondaremoval
|
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: PSI Chick

i do have a number for him, but i don't know if i should be giving it out. he doesn't post it on his website, so i'm not sure if he wants it circulating. try emailing him, he responds pretty quick. although nationals is this weekend, and i'm not sure if he'll be attending but if he is he'll be out of touch for a few days....
THat's what I figured on the number. - I usually wouldn't be so urgent, but I have secured a garage and lift to use this weekend, and would like to take advantage as much as possible.

I didn't think about the Nationals' factor, though. Duh on me...I would be there if it weren't so far, and I wasn't so darn busy in the office. I bet a lot of the vendors on here will be there. Guess it's a bad week to order parts.

Thanks, though. If you happen to find your self speaking to him could you let him know of my question? I know it's a shot in the dark - just being hopeful.

Old 04-05-2005 | 05:56 PM
PSI Chick
Champion

sure....but what exactly do you want me to ask him? if you go to his website, there are dyno charts there, and also there's charts on my cardomain page (there are two dyno's, the second one was with the addition of the tb only). i might be speaking to him soon as we are placing an order for 5 or 6 tb's from him soon for the shop, so i can ask him if he'll be around this weekend.

as for tips, don't try to short cut, remove the cold side pipe, it makes life a lot easier.

Old 04-05-2005 | 06:04 PM
posthondaremoval
|
Record Breaker

'preciate the tip - I'll def. pull the cold pipe.

On what to ask him : just if there is any way to get a hold of the parts before the weekend(I'd be glad to pay him extra for 2 day shipping).

I'll probably get the tb anyway if he can't, but it would help me timewise.

I checked out the site - It answered any question I had about the part, really. Looks plug and play - all direct fit(sensors...), right? And the install instructions look real good(I am pretty good with a wrench, anyway) so I am not worried about that.

BTW thanks for the quick responses.

Old 04-05-2005 | 06:08 PM
PSI Chick
Champion

yup, it's all direct fit. it's a very nice piece too, here's a pic of the stock compared to the lorenzo:

if i speak to him in the next day or two i'll see if he has any available in stock.

Old 04-05-2005 | 06:18 PM
corsac22

That thing is sweet! What web site can I order one from?

Old 04-05-2005 | 06:44 PM
posthondaremoval
|
Record Breaker

mmmmmmm.......[sm=drooldude.gif]

that looks real nice

Thanks again