Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

srt-4 vs rsx type-s

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005 | 10:50 PM
wordslayer
Captain
Default RE: srt-4 vs rsx type-s

You know what I don't get??? Why do they say RSX Type S? Why the "type?" It almost makes it sound like, when you say the word "type," that you are describing a disease or disorder. For example:

Here's the scenario:

(man comes home from Dr's office and greets his young wife)

Wife: Hi, hon! How'd it go??

Man: Well,,,he run some tests and all.

Wife: Well,,,,what did he say???

Man: He said I had something,,,,,,dang,,,what was it called?

Wife: Well,,,,,what was it?

Man: Oh,,,,,I remember now. He said I have Hepatitis TYPE C.

Wife: How do you know?

Man: He did a blood test, and by the way, my blood is TYPE A

I dunno,,,,,if I were naming cars, and I wish I did, having a car with a "type" in it is not the way I'd do it.

Sincerely,

Wurdslurer......oh,,,,,sorry,,,,,TYPE O

Old 10-04-2005 | 02:19 AM
bigham
Veteran

when i had my integra i had that disorder type r ------- that RICER sickness

Old 10-04-2005 | 01:48 PM
SRT_4mike550

i like the rsx-s i think they are pretty nice and with the right tuner can be badass but the srt is imo 100x's better i just love the fact that people get so pissed off when they get beat by "a little neon" its great and i have always like the srt's well since i have seen them..

Old 10-04-2005 | 03:57 PM
cj8718

I guess I'd just like the RSX fanboys to keep their comments real. If just one said they prefer their car because it's more comfortable, quiet or has a better interior I could accept that. Heck, even looks are a good reason because that's a completely subjective measure (I honestly prefer looking at the SRT. Then again, I still think Ginger was a bunch hotter than Mary Ann...).

When they start bleating about speed and how their car "could" be faster w/ this, that and the other thing then they're just flat out of their depth. They don't seem to understand that WE can add this, that and the other thing, too, and really smoke 'em if that's our thing. And we can do it for a bunch less dough.

Ignorance slays me.

Old 10-04-2005 | 04:04 PM
bigham
Veteran

I alays liked betty more then wilma

Old 10-05-2005 | 06:44 PM
dOmestIc_rIce
Rookie

OK now boys and girls, some of you are getting TOO bias, but i guess thats you! We have to repect all and any cars that are made out there, even though they dont give it back!![:@]

my 2 pennies…..

honestly about that “acura thread”....its all BS[sm=shutup.gif], we can spend that much on our cars and squeeze a WHOLE lot more hp AND TQ out of teh faster srt-4 ….Torque being the key word…Honda/acura are the same shizzz, acura is just the luxury upgrade from Honda, and lexus from Toyota!! DURR!! Don’t get me wrong I love imports too! But its getting old, everyone has the SAME THING EVERYWHERE YOU GO!!!!!!!!![sm=laughat.gif]
Lets spend $12K+ into both cars (rsx-s & srt-4) Honestly, srt-4 will poon the rsx in that category!! Acura/Honda’s lags soo much tq that even a grand ma has a faster take off! As in saying, I dyno’d at 10 billion HP with 13 TQ..WOOT!! (joking) tEh srt-4 has too much wheel hop that it need new rollers with umm tires that are $200 each[:@] to counter act that!! And do break down in common areas that imports dont!![X(]
Every car has it’s own individual flaw in the long run! My srt may last me up to 50K miles w/ no break downs while urs at 10K miles with 5 break downs already, SAME thing goes for any other car! No difference!!
Now with my Honda and my NEW profound srt-4! I like and dislike both cars. Best part of all of this is that I am more obsessed with my srt-4 than my G/F[8D][sm=joke.gif] (its an actual person , OK), at first it was my Honda but I dumped her sorry @$$[sm=yikesomg.gif]….ahahahahah ( I have a white srt-4 by the way)

I will say this and STRESS it, and can never say it enough!! TEST DRIVE, TEST DRIVE, TEST DRIVE, and TEST DRIVE!! This is the best piece of advice anyone in this world can give you about a car, can and never will be over ruled! If a dealer don’t let you test drive it, LEAVE!

Quick Reply: srt-4 vs rsx type-s