Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Ordered the Stage 1 today...

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2004 | 06:41 PM
andybuzz2u
Default RE: Ordered the Stage 1 today...

Yeah lets go off topic with it....call your buddy rasin bran to come save you.....

Old 05-25-2004 | 07:00 PM
glhs837

I'll wait for dusty to reply, keeping it here makes acces to your quotes much easier. And "save me"? Please. I have yet to see anything to prove your initial assertion that the SRTforums has caused folks to burn theur cars to the ground and destroy their engines. Just smoke and mirrors, and topic shifting. More later, got a meeting to go to.

Old 05-25-2004 | 07:31 PM
dustyloins
|
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Andy, all I am going to say about this is that you have a "history" both on this site and the other one that follows you around because you've never offered to settle the "questions" to most people's satisfaction. Otherwise, you seem like a nice guy and I personally have never had a cross word with you. A lot of your posting are very informative and I've found several of them useful. I have no bones to pick with you and am not really sure where this started, but since my name has been dropped, I thought I'd add my feelings.

glhs837, I can understand with your frustration with the situation. However, if Andy chooses to keep quiet about his past, there's really no reason to press the issue unless you find incorrect or obvious flaws in his postings. That goes for anyone posting here, not just Andy. We all have a lot of money invested on our vehicles and inaccurate or misleading information could cause more than money problems and at worst, cost a life or lives as you obviously know. It's your responsibility as well as mine and everyone else's here to watch for that kind of stuff and bring it to the attention of all concerned. I think that is one of the basic purposes for us being here on Dodge Forums....IMHO. Peace to both of you.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 05-25-2004 | 09:03 PM
roachnigga
Record Breaker

That's deap, Bro.

since i joined this forum... i took alot of pointers from you, RoadRunner, and glhs837... I give props where it's do!!

Respect to ya kats,
Peace

Old 05-25-2004 | 10:29 PM
glhs837

I'll consider it settled at this. There never was proof of the allegations that anyone there recommended a course of action that led to folks cars "burning to the ground". There never was proof that Steve Anderson told folks to follow his upgrade path, which led to destroyed engines. andy, feel free to PM that proof or start another thread. I'm done in this one.

Dusty, your the man.

Old 05-26-2004 | 12:18 AM
dustyloins
|
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

ORIGINAL: glhs837

I'll consider it settled at this. There never was proof of the allegations that anyone there recommended a course of action that led to folks cars "burning to the ground". There never was proof that Steve Anderson told folks to follow his upgrade path, which led to destroyed engines. andy, feel free to PM that proof or start another thread. I'm done in this one.

Dusty, your the man.

This is the mark of a "pro", or at the very least someone who can change "gears" and get on with life....I'm not just rambling here, I was a US Air Force Career Advisor for 14 years ...proof upon request. Andy my friend, get your photos and documentation together and post them here and put this long standing argument to rest once and for all. If not, give us a reasonable excuse as to why not....that's all we're asking....come on, it's not that hard, even a computer dummy like me can do it...and I've seen your previous pic and they were great!!!![sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 05-27-2004 | 06:50 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend

I too agree, it's a dead subject here. I have also seen no direct proof of these allegations. I have seen proof of incidences and what has happened on an individual basis, but nothing condoning anyone else to do the same.

Quick Reply: Ordered the Stage 1 today...