Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Code I don't understand

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006 | 02:15 PM
turbobaby18
Default RE: Code I don't understand

Also I wanted to know can I get my engine oil changed at any place as long as I use the correct oil or do I have to go to the dodge dealership and get a special oil. And also the same question for the transmission oil cuz if I dont need to go to the dealer i would like to do it all tomorrow.

Old 04-20-2006 | 09:32 PM
LilSparkPlug
Champion

The tranny fluid if you don't use Mopar ATF+4 and the friction modifier they flip their lids on your if anything were to go wrong with the tranny. Its usually between 60-70 bucks at the dealer to have that done. But as long as you have the receipts for the changes, if anything ever were to go wrong with the engine you have proof that its properly maintained.

You would be boosting more if the wastegate was adjusted for more. You can still boost 15 with Stage II, since the wastegate is adjustable many people turn it up to get an 18psi spike with S2.

I mean you have the badge, you have the WGA, I can't see why you wouldnt have the injectors and the PCM as well. Who knows, maybe the previous owner just stuck the badge on there for the helluvit.

Old 04-21-2006 | 01:25 AM
turbobaby18

Ok I'm going to try and get it tomorrow, Thanks alot

Quick Reply: Code I don't understand