Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

srt4 bashing on streetfire.net

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007 | 06:25 AM
ReD_CARNAGE
Default srt4 bashing on streetfire.net

Just wondering if any of you guys have seen the junk people are talking about srt4's on streetfire.net? Not many people give these cars credit. Just type in srt4 in the video search and read some of the childish things people say about srt4's or even just in general.

Old 01-13-2007 | 09:59 AM
redevil
All Star
Default RE: srt4 bashing on streetfire.net

don't get agrevated by that man.....it's just life!!!People hate us because we rule...cheap cars that can run!!???OMG we better hate on them.But there's also a few SRT4 drivers thar are complete ********!!!wich give us a bad rep. for being cocky and bla bla bla.So if you ever drive down the road and some 'Stang owner gives you the middle finger just laugh and take it as a joke, works for me and pisses them off.There are some good videos of srt4s at youtube so you might wanna check that out, not a lot of bashing ova' there

Old 01-13-2007 | 12:48 PM
MChat
Captain

Most of those comments are probably being made by either

1. Some ricer with an 18 sec Honduh whose only mods are apoorly fitting, off-color body kit; a 5" exhaust; and a giant wing that got his butt handed to him by an SRT-4.
2. Some stock(ish) Rustang owner that got his butt handed to him.

Most of the derogatory comments I've heard come from one of those two groups.

Old 01-13-2007 | 01:17 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio

Do not worry about it, no matter the car, if it is not their's they bash it. Most of them are young and have that young mentality my car owns your car.

Old 01-13-2007 | 02:34 PM
satn_999

I've noticed it on there to man but don't get to bent outta shape about. Those are the guys that have probably been smoked by an srt at some point in time. They need to take advice from that damn diaper commercial I saw earlier. You live and you learn and then you get luvs cuz they'll need one the next time thay crap themselves as we go blowin by em haha.

Old 01-13-2007 | 06:24 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

All my friends with 10-12 second Moosestangs make fun of me. Get used to the bashing....

Old 01-14-2007 | 09:43 AM
redevil
All Star

don't get mad...get glad!!!

Old 01-14-2007 | 09:56 AM
redevil
All Star

lots of hating at mustangforums.com too.So I did the right thing and asked if anyone lived here in Fl so I could show them what we are made of....and some retard mexican steped up, lucky for me he lived a couple miles from my house.We met, we raced...he got owned!!He went back to the forums and tried to explain to his buddies(without getting his head ripped off)that we were not riced out neons.Then of course he got his head ripped off and the bashing went on and on!!!nothing you can do about that...just smile back and istead of giving them the finger give them a big thumbs up!!!!

Old 01-15-2007 | 03:52 AM
Pressurecooker
Record Breaker

Well I'm 41 and my car does in fact own thier car, so it has nothing to do with age. LOL
Yes I have noticed the bashing, but there are at least as many vids of SRT-4's putting it to them too so it's all good. IMO all the bashing arises from jealousy and envy and proves that Dodge succeeded in trying to do what they intended by creating the SRT-4.
I have a local forum that I belong too and they are probably better than 50% haters on there too but I don't let the comments bother me too much because it is usually from the uninformed and has little to no basis in truth. It's always stuff like from the BMW guys that it's wrong wheel drive or from the Chevy and Mustang guys that it's a Dodge or from the STI/EVO guys that any car that didn't cost as much as there's must be a pile of ****. So in reality, when I can spank 90% of them and they know it, their arguments just don't hold water. All they have are cheap shots. I go to the track, I race both drag and autocross and 99.9% of them are never there. An invite to the next race effectively either shuts them up or makes them look stooopid. Come on it just a Neon is what I can always throw back at them. Granted several there can beat me but the ones who do go fast and have modded cars and do race don't generally throw too much crap and when they do they are usually kidding, because, when you do race there is always someone therethat can beat you and they know that.Racers can usually put things into context better because they know what it takes to go fast and they know cars like the SRT-4 do very well for what they are. The car speaks for itself.

Quick Reply: srt4 bashing on streetfire.net