New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 09:43 AM
TBIRD911
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

Thanks for the warm welcome . . .look forward to sharing alot of good information@!

Old 06-15-2006, 07:46 PM
bighorncummins

Yeah I just enrolled and wanted to say hi to everyone. I own an 05 2500 Cummins with a 6" Lift Kit and 37x13.5x17 Toyo's w/ 17x10 Eagle 114's. I have a TST PowerMax CR49 Box with a K&N Cold Air Intake and a 5" Stainless Steel Exh. The newest modification I have is the New EDGE JAMMER Ball Bearing Turbo. Since my turbo went out last week and dealer would not warranty it, which is Bull**** I had to drop the money to get a new turbo. Just to let you all know if you live in Indiana don't take anything or buy anything off of Hubler Dodge cause they will screw you ever chance they get. Oh if anybody body has any questions about diesel I would be more than happy to answer them, I have worked on them for about 6 years now. Well you all have good day.

Kristopher

Old 06-15-2006, 08:12 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Kristopher! Enjoy the site!

Dusty

Old 06-17-2006, 04:31 AM
Tool_girl

Hey ya!!! I am a newbie....i have visited this site before but, never joined. I found this site when i was looking for information on stolen rams with 20's. I have an 05 ram quad cab and it has been stolen twice in the last 3 months. the first time was in front of my house. They took everything from the engine forward out. tires and rims of course. even the ash tray and lighter. The second time....well... we'll have to see cuz i am currently waiting for the call that they found it in ghetto detroit. I'm assuming thats where they'll find it since thats where they found it last time and pretty much ....thats where the recover most of them. The macomb county detective that was handling the first theft told me they recover 15-20 a day. But they have never had one stolen that had the club. I will have to get the club now since i am working in detroit. It was pretty scary being stranded downtown detroit at 3 a.m. so there you have it....looking forward to meeting you. until then ....."go find some mud"

Old 06-17-2006, 05:24 AM
jager

Wow! Thats some kindof luck getting your rig stolen twice? (or did I understand that wrong?)
Ya, newbie here... not just to the forum, but to dodge.... yes Im a recovering ford addict and
I love my new truck but have feelings of betrayal... THAT IS TILL I HIT THE PEDAL OF MY NEW
HEMI!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!! Wow, I've owned many a ford, and not one has ever let me down.
I've trusted them through 4 bronco's and an f-150 and an escape. All great vehicles, I've been
driving my new 06 5.7 hemi 2500 manual trans 4x4 for 2 days and I love it!

Old 06-17-2006, 10:29 PM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum and enjoy!

Dusty

Old 06-22-2006, 06:10 PM
Dodgerman87

Hi my name is Alex. I am 19 years of age. I reside in Plantation FL. I love my car but heard problems kick in around 50k on mileage. But so far I love the sound of the neon and enjoy dodge as my first car.

Old 06-23-2006, 02:08 AM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Alex! Scroll down the homepage to the Neon section and you'll find lots of answers to any questions you may have!

Dusty

Old 06-23-2006, 03:21 AM
yorksrt
Rookie

hey i'm a newbie to this forum stuff. i read it all the time, just finally joined. the people here seem to be a little nicer to those of us that don't know all there is to know about everything than some other places i've looked. hopefully i'll be able to share what limited knowledge i have and learn even more.

Old 06-23-2006, 08:20 PM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! I found this site the same way, looking for friendlier people to answer questions..........we've got lots of nice folks here......enjoy!

Dusty

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself