New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 05:11 AM
9000+
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey all, new here haha. I just bought a 1999 Dakota Sport Extended cab with the 5.2 and a manual tranny. It has a 3 inch bodylift and 33 inch BFGs. I will take pics tommorow after work and put em up

Old 05-04-2009, 06:51 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Black_Beautiful
Glad to be here helps out so much great site.
There ya go, ya got it! Man that truck is a beauty! Very sharp man! Very Sharp! I like the rims!

Originally Posted by 9000+
Hey all, new here haha. I just bought a 1999 Dakota Sport Extended cab with the 5.2 and a manual tranny. It has a 3 inch bodylift and 33 inch BFGs. I will take pics tommorow after work and put em up
Welcome to DF 9000! Sounds like a beast you have! Cant wait to see the photos!

Old 05-04-2009, 08:05 AM
MTDakota008
Rookie

I already introduced myself in 3rd gen Dakotas, but here I am for the rest of you. Recently got into an 08 Dakota SLT 4.7 4x4 and LOVE IT! 2nd Dodge I've ever owned, first being a '73 Charger 318. Great vehicles in here, and the help and support is Amazing!!

Here's a link to some pics, 08 Dakota Pics

Old 05-04-2009, 12:16 PM
yobusdis

09 Challenger SRT8 - Black on Black - That's my new baby.

Old 05-04-2009, 01:28 PM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator

Originally Posted by MTDakota008
I already introduced myself in 3rd gen Dakotas, but here I am for the rest of you. Recently got into an 08 Dakota SLT 4.7 4x4 and LOVE IT! 2nd Dodge I've ever owned, first being a '73 Charger 318. Great vehicles in here, and the help and support is Amazing!!

Here's a link to some pics, 08 Dakota Pics
Welcome to DF MT! I seen ya over in the section, I am a 3rd Gen Dak as well! Glad ya LOVE IT I love my truck too!

Originally Posted by yobusdis
09 Challenger SRT8 - Black on Black - That's my new baby.
Welcome to DF yobus! Nice car, I am drooling for one right now Do you have some pictures of it?

Old 05-04-2009, 02:26 PM
halcyonfox

I'm new here...um. Duh. I'm soon to be a mother of a baby girl, married to my Army soldier and working as an Accountant.

Trust me though, I'm not a dull bean counter. I just got my Cavalier totaled and picked up my brothers Dodge that I have loved since he got it. 2003 1500 Ram Laramie. Makes me so proud to say I have a Hemi. While my hubby is definitely a tough guy soldier, it's me that's the gear head in the family and I work on my truck myself. You can really freak people out being 7 months pregnant and under a truck doing an oil change!

I love my truck and can't wait to do more mods to it...though my husband has already tried to put his foot down at pink racing stripes on the black truck...lol. I'm hoping that after his next tour in Iraq we might can pick up a Charger...but the 'cuda is looking really tempting...

Old 05-04-2009, 07:50 PM
young_gun4

Hey all!
Im new to the thread but not to dodge. My dad had a 99' V8 Durango with 200K miles on it before it was given to the fire department. Im looking to get a truck for college that can handle the snow and summer jobs. Undecided between the Dakota or Ram 1500, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Old 05-05-2009, 10:05 PM
9000+

Here are some pics of my truck, finally stopped raining.

and theres more pics here http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...4&id=574232056

Old 05-06-2009, 12:46 AM
Dragbumper

Hello to all newbie here to the D.F. well lets see here 29 year kid only things that have changed are the size of my feet and the price of my toy's lol ...heavy equipment mech who like motorcycles etc etc and of corse my dodge powered by cummins

Old 05-06-2009, 08:00 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator

Originally Posted by halcyonfox
I'm new here...um. Duh. I'm soon to be a mother of a baby girl, married to my Army soldier and working as an Accountant.

Trust me though, I'm not a dull bean counter. I just got my Cavalier totaled and picked up my brothers Dodge that I have loved since he got it. 2003 1500 Ram Laramie. Makes me so proud to say I have a Hemi. While my hubby is definitely a tough guy soldier, it's me that's the gear head in the family and I work on my truck myself. You can really freak people out being 7 months pregnant and under a truck doing an oil change!

I love my truck and can't wait to do more mods to it...though my husband has already tried to put his foot down at pink racing stripes on the black truck...lol. I'm hoping that after his next tour in Iraq we might can pick up a Charger...but the 'cuda is looking really tempting...
Welcome to DF halcyon! You sound like quiet an interesting women and you will surely fit in around here! I enjoy it when my gf helps out while working on the cars and getting greasy Well, hope alls well with your husband and baby, and I hope you enjoy the site!

Originally Posted by young_gun4
Hey all!
Im new to the thread but not to dodge. My dad had a 99' V8 Durango with 200K miles on it before it was given to the fire department. Im looking to get a truck for college that can handle the snow and summer jobs. Undecided between the Dakota or Ram 1500, any help would be greatly appreciated!
Welcome to DF younggun! Check out the Dakota Sections and or the Ram Section maybe ask for input, I know most of the guys in there are very helpful Good luck!

Originally Posted by 9000+
Here are some pics of my truck, finally stopped raining.

and theres more pics here http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...4&id=574232056
Beautiful!

Originally Posted by Dragbumper
Hello to all newbie here to the D.F. well lets see here 29 year kid only things that have changed are the size of my feet and the price of my toy's lol ...heavy equipment mech who like motorcycles etc etc and of corse my dodge powered by cummins
Welcome to DF Drag! I am in the same boat as you, growing older and the toys are growing more expensive! What kinda bikes you into?

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself