New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 09:17 AM
Black_Beautiful
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What it issssssss folks Ricky Bobby here from TN just moved here think it sucks don't like clay. This would be like myyy uhhh 5th dodgel, By far the biggest. And it wont let me post any pics. Anyways it's a 2004 1500 4x4 quadcab with some nice things in it if i can get some pics up. Sites awsome glad to be here

Old 05-01-2009, 12:43 PM
great2c4me
Default dodge ramvan- b series

what's up everybody - I guess that's me, the newbie -
I have a `00 dodge ramvan, 1500, I think it's referred to as the B series. Well anyway, I'm wanting to customize it a little more.
I am using my van for my auto detailing business. I just pulled everything off of my flatbed trailer, and now I'm loving my new set up. Very efficient!
I'm wanting to clean it up, make it stand out a little more, and add my logo for added publicity.
I know with a good looking set of wheels, it'll definitely stand out a lot more.
That's my problem. with all the different offset options for custom wheels, I don't want to find myself ordering something that I don't want.
I almost ordered incubus 17" wheels, but the distributor said that the -26 off set would push it out 4"!!! and my sliding door would hit. I definitely don't want my 255/60 r 17 (planned) tires, to stick out more than .5"
could anyone educate me on what I need to look for in different offsets.
Does anyone have photo's of their custom wheels on their dodge ramvans?
I'd like something with at least a small lip, chrome, looks good, and will make people look at, while they pass, when I'm detailing.
Any body?
text me photo's or q's, 435 256-3110
thanks!

Old 05-01-2009, 03:49 PM
DKClassic13

Hello all,

My name is Dakota, I live in So Cal...Work out of LA. I'm 19 and drive an '07 Dodge Charger with the 3.5 L V6. Joined the forums to meet people and get some ideas on customizing my Charger. It's bone stock right now, any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Old 05-01-2009, 10:24 PM
grannygears
Default Thanks!

Hey, lghtngblt02, thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Appreciate it!

Old 05-01-2009, 10:37 PM
dodge250

what's up everybody - I guess that's me, the newbie I'm the proud owner of my first Dodge cara 2000.

Old 05-01-2009, 11:48 PM
Desert Dawg
Professional
Default Hello from New Mexico

Another newbie here and recent convert from Ford. Been a proud owner of various F150s and F250s, as well numerous Jeeps, Chevys, and Dodges. Loved them all. Recently test drove a new Ram 1500 with the Hemi and was blown away with the performance, styling, storage, and features so went and bought a fully load Laramie Crew 4x4. Wow...what a truck! Anyway, just wanted to say "hello" to all my new Dodge friends!

Last edited by Desert Dawg; 05-01-2009 at 11:51 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:04 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Chief D
Hey. Name's Chief. Just introducing myself. I joined up because just this week I became the proud owner of a first gen 98 Durango SLT with the 5.9 lit. only 150,000 on the thing not a spec of rust.
Welcome to DF Big! Nice find! Hope you enjoy the site!

Originally Posted by Black_Beautiful
What it issssssss folks Ricky Bobby here from TN just moved here think it sucks don't like clay. This would be like myyy uhhh 5th dodgel, By far the biggest. And it wont let me post any pics. Anyways it's a 2004 1500 4x4 quadcab with some nice things in it if i can get some pics up. Sites awsome glad to be here
Welcome to DF Black! If you would like to post pictures, there are two ways, make em small enough for the site and upload them, or try hosting them at another site like Photobucket, ImageShack, ETC and then post the links to them... Hope that helps if you have any other questions jut let me know and Ill do my best to help! Good luck and enjoy!

Originally Posted by great2c4me
what's up everybody - I guess that's me, the newbie -
I have a `00 dodge ramvan, 1500, I think it's referred to as the B series. Well anyway, I'm wanting to customize it a little more.
I am using my van for my auto detailing business. I just pulled everything off of my flatbed trailer, and now I'm loving my new set up. Very efficient!
I'm wanting to clean it up, make it stand out a little more, and add my logo for added publicity.
I know with a good looking set of wheels, it'll definitely stand out a lot more.
That's my problem. with all the different offset options for custom wheels, I don't want to find myself ordering something that I don't want.
I almost ordered incubus 17" wheels, but the distributor said that the -26 off set would push it out 4"!!! and my sliding door would hit. I definitely don't want my 255/60 r 17 (planned) tires, to stick out more than .5"
could anyone educate me on what I need to look for in different offsets.
Does anyone have photo's of their custom wheels on their dodge ramvans?
I'd like something with at least a small lip, chrome, looks good, and will make people look at, while they pass, when I'm detailing.
Any body?
text me photo's or q's, 435 256-3110
thanks!
Welcome to DF great! Maybe check out the Ram Van Section for otherws with custom vans. The community in that section is on the smaller side, but I am sure someone can help ya out! Good LUck!

Originally Posted by DKClassic13
Hello all,

My name is Dakota, I live in So Cal...Work out of LA. I'm 19 and drive an '07 Dodge Charger with the 3.5 L V6. Joined the forums to meet people and get some ideas on customizing my Charger. It's bone stock right now, any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Welcome to DF Dakota The Charger Section is growing! I am sure you'll find what you are looking for in the Dodge Charger Section. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by grannygears
Hey, lghtngblt02, thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Appreciate it!
No problem, glad I could HELP!

Originally Posted by dodge250
what's up everybody - I guess that's me, the newbie I'm the proud owner of my first Dodge cara 2000.
Welcome to DF and Welcome to the Dodge Family, dodge!

Originally Posted by Desert Dawg
Another newbie here and recent convert from Ford. Been a proud owner of various F150s and F250s, as well numerous Jeeps, Chevys, and Dodges. Loved them all. Recently test drove a new Ram 1500 with the Hemi and was blown away with the performance, styling, storage, and features so went and bought a fully load Laramie Crew 4x4. Wow...what a truck! Anyway, just wanted to say "hello" to all my new Dodge friends!

Welcome to DF Desert! I love the look of the truck! Glad you love it too,lol I think if I ever move up from the Dakotas, Ill own a newer 4th Gen Ram, they are mean looking

Old 05-02-2009, 07:50 PM
nlavenge
Default Newbie!!

HEY ITS ME HERE I AM!! lol yea so I just bought my first one and its a 95 avenger es and I love it even though its ugly right now....

Old 05-03-2009, 10:40 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by nlavenge
HEY ITS ME HERE I AM!! lol yea so I just bought my first one and its a 95 avenger es and I love it even though its ugly right now....
Welcome to DF and the Dodge Family nla! I hope you enjoy the avenger

Old 05-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Black_Beautiful
Default thanks

Glad to be here helps out so much great site.

Last edited by Black_Beautiful; 05-07-2009 at 04:29 PM.

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself