New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

****new dodgecacares rep****

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 12:01 PM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default ****new dodgecacares rep****

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

It's Katie H. the DodgeCACares representative. I just wanted to let you all know that I am no longer patrolling the forums, but moving on to a new role. It's been great getting to interact with all of you to assist with questions and concerns, as well as reading all of your great feedback and information.

Please welcome the new rep. Dave P., he's so eager to get started he already changed my signature! Feel free to contact him with any inquiries you have; he's full of Dodge knowledge!

Signing off,

Katie H.

Old 01-09-2014, 12:50 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Farewell Katie, and welcome aboard Dave.

Thanks for all the help and insight.

While I'm at it, what's the part number for the TPMS on my 2008 Ram 1500? I'm doing a tire change and I think they should be replaced being 6yrs old unless you think they are good for another 5yrs?..lol

Old 01-09-2014, 01:04 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Are they 56029319AC ? Or 56053036AA ?

I'm getting multiple #'s on searches.

Also, these go into rest mode when parked right? My truck only has 12kmi on it. SHould I just use what I already have(factory one's)

Last edited by dirtydog; 01-09-2014 at 01:09 PM.
Old 01-09-2014, 01:14 PM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Yay Dave

Old 01-09-2014, 08:27 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

Thank you Katie You have been a big help. Welcome Dave to dodge forum. I you need any help, Let me or TNtech know.

Old 01-09-2014, 08:51 PM
dakotaff
Champion
Received 81 Likes on 78 Posts

Thanks for all of the information and help Katie, good luck with your new duties.

Welcome aboard Dave.

Old 07-06-2016, 11:37 PM
MikeyB247
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealership service issues

I drive a 2010 ram 1500. Early when I got it I noticed a bearing noise and took it in to get resolved. The service rep said there was nothing wrong. Over the years the noise got worse. Time and time again I took my truck in to get the bearing fixed while it was under extended warranty but they didn't fix it for what ever reason. Now I had to take it to a mechanic who did fix it because the truck could no longer drive. Problem is it cost me over $700 to fix the bearing. Why should I have to pay for a warranted part after several years of trying to get it fixed? The dealership said there was nothing they could do to reimburse me but had they fixed in the first place then I wouldn't of had to pay for it. And yes my warranty is still good for an other 10000 km, I have documentation from the service garage stating that nothing was wrong with the bearing and I now have the shredded wheel bearing as proof of the problem.
I just want reimbursement. What should I do?

Old 07-07-2016, 01:24 AM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

OK, so a dealer tells you the bearing is fine, then YEARS later it fails and you want to attempt to get reimbursed for it's failure? Yet, you claim that you still have warranty on the truck.....what am I missing here?

Old 07-07-2016, 08:46 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Originally Posted by TNtech
OK, so a dealer tells you the bearing is fine, then YEARS later it fails and you want to attempt to get reimbursed for it's failure? Yet, you claim that you still have warranty on the truck.....what am I missing here?
He posted the same thing in the 4th gen Ram section. Why he posted this here I have no clue. But, I'm copying your response and posting it in the active thread there and closing this thread.

Quick Reply: ****new dodgecacares rep****