Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

toasted a rice burner

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 05:27 PM
scg87
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: toasted a rice burner

I got an even funnier story for ya. My friends 2003 4wd ext cab F-250 w/ turbo upgrade, propane injection, etc will walk my low mid-13 sec 350Z while burning all 4 tires most of the way through first. It is truely insane to watch....

Old 12-26-2007, 08:36 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

that is pritty sweet....lol

Old 04-30-2008, 01:20 AM
94Ramsey
Professional

after reading all this and laughing my @$$ off at the one who crys because his 1500lb civic got owned by a 4500lb truck im just gunna lay it out. granted trucks aint fast and there not made to be fast but they do beat alot of 4cyls. if these kids talk smack thinking there "NOS" stickers and wings and maxwell house coffee cans are pimp and fast then let them get the picture. now i've raced all types of rides. from a 92 S10 blazer 4wd with a 4.3 vortech auto that could eat rice all day right down to a 92 ford tempo with the 2.3 5spd that would smoke civics all night. when you race your not racing the car, your racing the driver. sure you can make 500hp but if you cant drive it right you'll lose. dont be a spoiled sport if you get beat. just say good race, shake a hand and be on your way. now if ya got beat by a girl. say good race, try and get a number and show'er how to really drive a stick LOL. just tossin in my 2 lincons. have a nice day

Old 05-15-2008, 04:25 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

^^ agree with u on that BUT... i drive a four "banger"(built neon) i have built it myself.. and trust me it can also go the other way when u have some kid thinking he is a bad *** inhis parentsv8 mustang and i kick his ***... just remember one thing, that just because civics and most neons are concidered "rice burners" doesnt mean all of them are rice.... some people do build fast neons or civics..(that really hurt to say... FAST CIVIC. lol, JK.)

Quick Reply: toasted a rice burner