Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

will i win!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 06:28 PM
Freerider
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: will i win!!!!!!!!!

man.... clubs are for show. You show up, act like a moron, and drive even worse.

Teams race.

And by no means, would I say group of people who are dumb enough to race on public streets, endanger every other person out on the roads, and endanger themselves on public roads could be called a team.

I hate street racing. I understand taking a cruise, taking it a little fast, and the love of cars... but if your going to "race" take it to a track. That, or go autocrossing. The best way to go fast, compete against competant drivers, and learn to drive aggressively.

I... cant stand street racers.

Old 08-28-2007, 02:10 AM
noen_newbe
Veteran

i know where you coming from on the street race thing but the street was empty completly and the speed limit was like 55 i didnt get past 100 mph i dont think i even made it to 100 mph because we raced from the start to about a quarter mile i think and then we stopped before we got to the light which was still empty
im am not saying street racing is the **** and that every one should do it but niether does it justify some one getting ragged on to the point thats its a argument

Old 08-28-2007, 02:51 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: noen_newbe

i know where you coming from on the street race thing but the street was empty completly and the speed limit was like 55 i didnt get past 100 mph i dont think i even made it to 100 mph because we raced from the start to about a quarter mile i think and then we stopped before we got to the light which was still empty
im am not saying street racing is the **** and that every one should do it but niether does it justify some one getting ragged on to the point thats its a argument
Eh, you could argue this point till I turn blue. I just put this out there. People race every day. They do it legally, they do it at tracks, autocrosses, etc. etc. There are loads of things to do legally. Taking it off the street and into the right environments is the only way to end bad headlines.

Regardless of road conditions, lighting, distance, or speed.... explain that to every person who has lost someone because 2 people didnt want to spend 10 bucks to go to a track.

It really doesnt matter how fast or how far you whent, because when it comes down to it, when someone dies none of it matters!

I dont mean to rag on people when they brag or post on street racing. I have done it myself a few times. I am not proud of it. Yet I am not going to pretend I havent done it. The fact stands, you meet much better people (knowledgeable and fun) at tracks and events than you'd ever meet on the street.

THATS from experience, and that is from car enthusiast to car enthusiast.

Old 08-28-2007, 03:41 AM
noen_newbe
Veteran

dude but im not breggin i just posted what happend and
it does matter in my case because i wont ever street race with alot of traffic even if there is min amount of traffic i wont just because of the what if but where i did the racing was safe the road was empty meaning that a car couldnt pop out of no where like a corner ect ect and **** its a two lane high way that we scanned up and down and waited no traffic ok so i see where your coming from and all but let this be stated that i am not breging about my race espcially since i lost
sorry about the spelling its 4 am

Old 08-28-2007, 09:19 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker

If you read my post I didnt say you bragged.

...people when they brag or post on street racing.

Eh, im just gonna shut up for the sake of the argument. The reason I am very adament about it because I had a friend get hurt being a dumb *** like that. His argument was just the same. He hit a huge pot hole and lost control....

So dont take to heart every word I am saying. Just my opinion is all.

Old 12-29-2007, 10:56 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

sounds like a gay club to even start with, a bunch of import automatic cars???? WTF, anyway, take it to the strip and dont be stupid, people die from this everyday.... i have a fast car for what it is, and i do not break the speed limit..... i will run some people 0-60 but if i am going to run them to 60 i will win in the quarter.... anyway.... dont be a dumb *** and just take it to the track..............