Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Fuuny little Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 05:36 AM
Natedogg625
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fuuny little Mustangs

You wont beat my 4 banger.....

....... you'll kill it

Old 08-15-2005, 07:22 PM
SloShadow90

lol, guaranteed though there is ALOT of people on here that would rape my stang up and down... i have nothing to brag about its just another car.

Old 08-15-2005, 07:40 PM
moparmanjames
Veteran

ORIGINAL: SloShadow90

lol, guaranteed though there is ALOT of people on here that would rape my stang up and down... i have nothing to brag about its just another car.

Hey, I wouldn't rape your Mustang on the first date! LOL

Old 08-30-2005, 12:01 AM
Hisss04Cobra

Hey now, mustangs aren't so bad

Old 09-29-2005, 10:08 PM
SHAKNBAK

I was door-to-door with an '05 GT all the way up to 135 in my Ram. What's the big deal? I know that they can beat my butt with mods, but the drivers of the stock ones are so bloody arrogant (85% of the ones I've encountered anyways). I don't go looking for trouble. It finds me just fine!!! Tell your buddies to get Zex kits. $500.00 is not a large investment, imo.

Old 06-27-2006, 05:48 AM
mustangfanatic

Ok, what y'all r talking about are two different kinds of cars. Im not saying mustangs are the fastest cars, but they will beat any Neon or Sunfire off the show room floor. I read through all the responses on this topic and I can't believe all of the negative responses about mustangs which aren't true. Mustangs are muscle cars NOT RICE BURNERS and of course there are the ppl out there that try to imitate ricers with the aluminum wings and ground fx, but the majority of them come from ford with stock wings. If you want a fair race with a dodge neon or pontiac sunfire, go race a geo metro. Mustang owners arent uneducated, my experience and my friends that own mustangs know a lot about their cars and how they work. Most ppl go off and see the fast and the furious and think, oh i think that's so cool lemme get the cheapest thing i can find and put NOS on it and think they rule the world. Its not true. All I gotta say is know what your racing before you start talking about that particular car. theres several different engine sizes on mustangs that would make a difference out there racing. Any body that goes up against a mustang cobra and beats it with a sunfire or a neon is hard to believe.

Old 06-27-2006, 01:52 PM
shadowzform
Veteran

One of them raced a Civic and lost and the other raced a Neon and lost
Yea, the v6 mustangs aren't as fast as people think they are. After my friend lost his v6 maxima in a race to another guy(long story), He then got a mustang v6 given to him which was actually faster. I beat v6 mustangs (automatic) before in my 4.7 ram but I can't beat his v6 mustang with 5-speed. He's become so airheaded now, I had to show him who's boss in a four-banger neon SE. Lolz

And he still makes excuses... that goes to show you what mustang owners own mustangs for.. just to act big and bad but when it comes down to the race, they are still FORD...F'ed On Race Day. lmao.

Old 06-27-2006, 02:56 PM
stonecold

It doesn't matter what you drive, which was proven to me, most Ricer Stang owners will still belittle their own kind. I had ( sold 8 months ago[sm=boohoo.gif] ) and 86 Mustang SVO, 2.3 turbo with, well, about 7K in mods. ( the turbo alone was $1500) I did about 1/2 of the work on it myself and the other half i helped. Was at a mustang Madness night in MD and was THE ONLY 4 banger stang there. keep in mind there were some stangs there that prolly had 10K or more in the motor alone, i was recieving the typical ricer smack talk and the " what a f'ing retard bringing a 4 banger to a v-8 event. i figured maybe the slicks would give away that maybe my car was kinda quick. out of about 50 stangs maybe 3 or 4 guys actually talked pleasantly with me about my car. ( these guys obviously knew what the svo's were). the rest were ******* how i badged the car with SVO and Turbocharged emblems calling me a wannabe! usually i would roll in with the exh cutout closed running through full exhaust and the boost turned down REALLY low, as to not give away what its capable of. i was lined up against a what was ( bragged to me as a 11 sec stang ). i jokingly told him to play nice, and he said that after he beat me i should just go home cause the v-8s were gonna whoop me all night. i did my burnout, still on low boost and cutout closed. when i finished i upped the boost to 34lbs and opened the cutout. spooled her up and looked over at him, his eyes were as big as my tires. lights came down and i cut a .585 to his .855 ( i think he was making a sandwich or something) 9.89 seconds later the beating was over. he ended up runnin a 13.97 . after that not one of the other azzclowns would even look at me the rst of the night, and every time i would get set to run one of them, magically something would be wrong with their car and i would get solo runs. my average for the evening was a 9.90 @ 147. moral of the story, it don't matter if you win or lose, ricers will be ricers! ( now i just spank em in my dakota)

Old 06-27-2006, 07:28 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: mustangfanatic

Ok, what y'all r talking about are two different kinds of cars. Im not saying mustangs are the fastest cars, but they will beat any Neon or Sunfire off the show room floor. I read through all the responses on this topic and I can't believe all of the negative responses about mustangs which aren't true. Mustangs are muscle cars NOT RICE BURNERS and of course there are the ppl out there that try to imitate ricers with the aluminum wings and ground fx, but the majority of them come from ford with stock wings. If you want a fair race with a dodge neon or pontiac sunfire, go race a geo metro. Mustang owners arent uneducated, my experience and my friends that own mustangs know a lot about their cars and how they work. Most ppl go off and see the fast and the furious and think, oh i think that's so cool lemme get the cheapest thing i can find and put NOS on it and think they rule the world. Its not true. All I gotta say is know what your racing before you start talking about that particular car. theres several different engine sizes on mustangs that would make a difference out there racing. Any body that goes up against a mustang cobra and beats it with a sunfire or a neon is hard to believe.
bringing back a thread almost a year old...

Quick Reply: Fuuny little Mustangs