Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

fast and furious 4.7.. I'm so proud

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 04:15 PM
junkman306
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: fast and furious 4.7.. I'm so proud

ORIGINAL: YeahItsAHemi345

Having a A/F gauge on a Honda is for ricers...FYI.
Why?

Old 09-29-2006, 03:10 PM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I actually just got my truck dyno'd only because when i got the truck it had been worked on before. I wanted to see some number so i can work on things that havent been replaced already. I had them look at my bay and check it out. And got quoted on some prices/tune job. Right now i have no times but im wating till i can fix everything i need to and then go to the strip. Im going to do a run without a charger and with to see a time diffrence and also going to do a dyno to see how much of a diffrence it makes, my programmer didnt do one damn thing, i got the same numbers with it tuned to the programmer and stock. I think i might just get the computer flashed.

but dyno's can be used for alot of info, i can now find out where my truck need to sip before the hp drops, and perfect shifting points.

Like i said the dyno run was actually alot of help for me, what i need to work on and new shift points i need to fix.

I in no way consider myself a dyno queer or w/e you guys said.

Thats like calling somone a poser.

Everyone starts from somewhere.

Old 09-29-2006, 04:32 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: junkman306

ORIGINAL: YeahItsAHemi345

Having a A/F gauge on a Honda is for ricers...FYI.
Why?
How often do you see a turbo'ed Honda? I see the occaional sprayed one...but only once in a blue moon. My point being most Honda's with a A/F gauge=Rice. BTW, I saw a v6 Mustang at the Fast Ford weekend in Ocala. Poor guy didn't know what boost was...and yet he had two b00st gauges in his n/a v6 M0000stang! I love Rice...Rice FTW!

Old 09-29-2006, 09:55 PM
junkman306
Veteran

Oh. Around here there are alot of turbo'd honda's. Most are pretty fast. The A/F guage helps me tune mine. But it is just a Honda. Having body kits, neons, and wings are for ricers. Having a fast Honda is fun.

Quick Reply: fast and furious 4.7.. I'm so proud