Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

drifting

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 02:23 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: drifting

4x4 donuts are awsome its even more fun to do it on a 4 wheeler, you can spin around soo fast on ice that it will throw you off

but when ever it rains here, I always drift around every corner.

Old 04-12-2007, 05:01 PM
deerang
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If it's anything like 4wd donuts in the snow then I can agree with you there.
I can't seem to get my 4wd donuts tight....they're always so wide.....I cant get the speed i need to pull the donuts in tighter.......watching a WRX turn in its own radius is what I was tlaking about. Thats just f*cking amazing to see.

Old 04-12-2007, 10:51 PM
scg87
Veteran

ORIGINAL: deerang

If it's anything like 4wd donuts in the snow then I can agree with you there.
I can't seem to get my 4wd donuts tight....they're always so wide.....I cant get the speed i need to pull the donuts in tighter.......watching a WRX turn in its own radius is what I was tlaking about. Thats just f*cking amazing to see.
Yeah, THAT is what I'm talking about. Where the whole car is just spinnin like a top. The A4 does it perfectly.Fun, fun, fun.....

Old 04-13-2007, 01:28 AM
deerang
All Star

I don't even know of anybody who has a high horsepower all-wheel drive car. I know a couple ppl with top end Ford Fusions, but thats about it......no Talons, eclipses, Audi's, Subarus, lancers......nothin

Old 04-15-2007, 01:20 AM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion

I can get my 99 to do 4x4 donuts in the snow the radius of the truck in one spot. all you need is speedjust turn the wheel and giver ****.

Old 04-15-2007, 05:24 AM
deerang
All Star

i guess it also helps to be 800lbs lighter too .......most of that weight right over the rear axle too

Old 04-20-2007, 02:09 AM
R0oster31
Veteran

Ah, as long as you have enough power the weight doesn't really matter.

Old 04-20-2007, 12:48 PM
deerang
All Star

I wouldn't say the 4.7l with 3.55 rear end is the most potent of power packages offered......

he weight does make a big difference.....why do truck drivers put sand/tires/snow in their bed when its slippery out?? Cause the extracouple hundred poundsover the rear axle stops the wheels from breaking loose.

I'm pretty sure the weight difference between an ext cab dak and durango is like 800-900lbs.....i looked it up once but don't member exact numbers

Old 04-20-2007, 06:36 PM
R0oster31
Veteran

I wouldn't say the 4.7l with 3.55 rear end is the most potent of power packages offered......

he weight does make a big difference.....why do truck drivers put sand/tires/snow in their bed when its slippery out?? Cause the extracouple hundred poundsover the rear axle stops the wheels from breaking loose.

I'm pretty sure the weight difference between an ext cab dak and durango is like 800-900lbs.....i looked it up once but don't member exact numbers
I never said the 4.7 was the most potent, I was just saying in general. My truck weighs a lot more than a dak or a durango, but it also makes significantly more torque, so the wheels will still come free pretty easy if I want them too.

Old 04-21-2007, 03:41 AM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: R0oster31

I never said the 4.7 was the most potent, I was just saying in general. My truck weighs a lot more than a dak or a durango, but it also makes significantly more torque, so the wheels will still come free pretty easy if I want them too.

plus you have a Diesel

Quick Reply: drifting