Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

RAM vs. Titan, finally.

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 05:49 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: RAM vs. Titan, finally.

Hipnodick can only call people out if they are on the other side of the country. We do have his email and a phone number I think though.

This is supposed to be his email hipnotiksurfstar@yahoo.com

Old 06-12-2005, 01:54 AM
Hemiplorer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Figures no reply or call..

Hipnotik if your scared to run for money then lets just do it so I could prove that a hemi ram will beat your titan...

anyhow if anyone else with a titan would like to run just let me know, I respect all people no matter what car they drive as long as they respect me...

Titans are fast though, but its alot easier to get a ram in the 12's then a titan I know that for a fact...anyhow I'll post my times from my july 9th track date the day after...

:::hoping for good traction:::

Old 06-12-2005, 02:33 AM
QShip
Amateur

I know of one guy that runs his Titan at the track on a consistent basis. He's on the Titan Talk forum. He's running in the 13's with nitro. I don't think we'll see a 12 sec Titan until someone puts on some long tube headers and a Stillen s/c.

I'm in line for the headers. I'll wait and see how the s/c performs on the street. Stillen's claiming 350 hp and 410 tq at the wheels. Very conservative in my opinion. But he does offer a 3 year warranty.

Old 06-12-2005, 03:02 AM
Hemiplorer

350rwhp and 410rwtq sound like awesome #'s for a street truck good luck with that QShip let us know if you get that SC...

Old 06-12-2005, 10:59 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do a search for a member "Hemi777", he's running 12's with his Hemi on NOS. All motor I think he was low 14's, high 13's, but don't recall for sure.

Old 06-12-2005, 11:35 AM
QShip
Amateur

Now that's moving! It's amazing how much we learn as we get older.

Before I got into performance mods on my cars, I thought anything that did the 1/4 mile in more time than a top fuel dragster was slow. Boy was I wrong!

Old 06-12-2005, 04:09 PM
moparmanjames
Veteran

Well folks I've been reading this thread so I decided to post this on the Titan Forum where Hipnotic is a member:

Hipnotic called us out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all, nice Forum.
Well, this all started on the Dodgeforum.com Street/Strip forum.
Someone had posted that they had finally raced and beat a Titan and was getting the usual "good kill" and "way to beat Nissan" stuff. Then Hipnotic posted this:

Bull ****

I have a titan and i have taken down every ram in my path. All hemis, 2x4 4x4 2500 you name it! If you have a dodge ram and are in so cal (626/909/951 area codes), I will race for pink slips (exception of srt-10)

Jon... contact me at hipnotiksurfstar@yahoo.com

Then a few posts later Hemiplorer posted this:

Well hipnotik I have a 04 Hemi QC you could race (getting alittle more work done at the shop at the time though) so I'ma miss this months street drags at california dragway... But hows this "July 9th california dragway", I won't take your truck (I have no need for it) but I'll more then happily take your money... I live in buena park ca 90620 just E-mail me or call me (714)404-4204 Esteban....
Whats the worst that can happen??? a 13 second titan!!!! lol wouldn't really matter though...

Then after receiving no reply Hemiplorer posted this:

Figures no reply or call..

Hipnotik if your scared to run for money then lets just do it so I could prove that a hemi ram will beat your titan...
anyhow if anyone else with a titan would like to run just let me know, I respect all people no matter what car they drive as long as they respect me...
Titans are fast though, but its alot easier to get a ram in the 12's then a titan I know that for a fact...anyhow I'll post my times from my july 9th track date the day after...

So there it is Hipnotik, in front of both Forums now. I don't blame you if you don't take the bait, but remember, you requested this meeting.
I don't come on this Forum expecting alot of respect for Dodge or to read about how it's such a great truck, why do you troll and get pissed off and make dumb statements in a Dodge forum when someone posts a Titan kill?

I apologize if anyone else is offended by this post, I respect the Titan forum but l couldn't let this kid off the hook. It's a mild lesson to learn, shouldn't be too hard on his Ego.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That should get a reaction from him.
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/show...527#post336527

Old 06-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Venom

Seems your getting the standard griping over there. Instead of stepping to the plate there fussing that were no better than they were for finally wishing to settle the "fastest truck" arguement.

Old 06-12-2005, 05:30 PM
hipnotik

Sorry for the late reply. I dont usually go on these forums. Nothing but losers thinking they have awesome trucks. I am down to race unless you have a turbo/supercharger in it. Simply due to the fact that a turbo/super charger is not available yet for my truck. You compare apples with apples, not apples with oranges. Thats why I excluded the SRT-10.

Money? Five Grand straight cash money.
There isnt a non turbo/super-ed ram out that can beat me. But im just going to let you find that out for yourself!

July 9th however might not be so good. I might still be out in Florida visiting family for 4th of July. If you can find one in June that would be awesome.

Trust me sir, you are in for a rude awakening. Im not saying anything about how fast my truck is. youll experience it 1st hand.

Five grand cash! We set it up legally and sign contracts. Email me with info. hipnotiksurfstar@yahoo.com

Old 06-12-2005, 05:32 PM
hipnotik

moparmanjames- Thanks for letting me know someone replied.

Quick Reply: RAM vs. Titan, finally.