Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Any "kills" to share?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2004, 07:52 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Any "kills" to share?

I don't even think about Saabs, turbo or not.[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 08-25-2004, 11:20 PM
bearcat74
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got my lastest kill today, I'll be it my friend it the lowered full size Blazer. He's go a nice truck and likes to play alot. I decided to play with him today. Nothing like a kill to end a boring day of work. So out the main gate of Travis we go and nothing in front but light to set up at. So the next stretch is, oh half a mile to stomp it and roll on by since he lost by second gear. The best part is the beer for woppin on him and his Chevy. He stated his shock upon handing over the six-pack. "Got me and dont think I will try again", well mabye you were just lucky. So guess it begins from there.
Bear 1 - Chevy 0.
Oh so fun...have you ate your chevy today.

Old 09-10-2004, 01:35 PM
MagnumRT
Captain

This is a kill story in reverse.

While driving my Magnum RT down the highway into town, I noticed a Dodge pickup coming up behind me. The road is 3 lanes wide in each direction and I am in the middle lane. As the truck gets closer, I noticed that the Dodge has a factory hood scoop on it. HMMMMM? Nice looking truck! Then I realize that it is a Dodge SRT-10 pickup!

I quietly move over to the curb lane and let him go on by, no way I am going to mess with him - my momma didn't raise any fools.

My RT is quick, but it ain't THAT quick.

Bob

Old 09-11-2004, 05:02 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

tonight...WIth slips..

92 crx hatch...i ran a 12.77 to his 13.30
93 cobra....12.72 to his 12.83
82 vette...*yawns* 12.72 to his 15.85
93 acclaim...12.72 to his 14.66!!
94 fireturd...12.72 to his 13.80

good night pretty much...there was an SRT10 there, embrrassing dodge owners everywhere with his granny shifted 14.60s. bunch of blown stangs..*yawns*

Old 09-11-2004, 12:53 PM
71RoadRunner
Legend

I finally have another to add to my list from yesterday afternoon, it's the first in a couple months now. I was leaving the theater after picking up tickets to Resident Evil: Apocalypse and was following behing a van down the freeway on ramp. About half way down the ramp I noticed a purple Prelude barreling down the ramp at me in my rear view mirror. He did exactly as I figured and jumped across the open area before the lanes merge and took off like a typical ricer, fart tip muffler hanging out and all. I stayed behind the van and decided against messing with him since there was a good amount of traffic and there was a construction zone ahead. But then the van in front of me moved into the middle lane and guess who was straight ahead about 1/8-1/4 mile in the same lane I was in. I decided to see this as fate and lugged it up to him in 5th gear, from the moment I got on the freeway I never took it out of 5th. So I get up to him and in the center lane were 2 semi's and he was in a position to go between them and into the hammer lane, this he did indeed do. I don't know why he did because the slow lane we were in was completely open and clear, but then again so was the lane he got in. After he makes his move and I see that it is all clear in my lane we go at it. I simply pulled away like nothing and that was with me in 5th and not even at WOT. I backed out after he was sufficiently behind me, about 2-3 full tractor trailers back, and I had noticed that I was just past 120 MPH. I then slowed down and got into the hammer lane and resumed normal driving into and through the construction zone. He was behind me through the construction zone, so he definately knows not to try messing with this Neon, I just wish I had the "You've just been punked by a Neon!" decal in the back window.

Old 09-11-2004, 02:45 PM
moparmanjames
Veteran

Sweet Kill!

Old 09-12-2004, 02:54 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend

It was indeed quite fun, I was hoping for a little fun with an RX-8 tonight, but it never happened.[:@]

Old 09-12-2004, 03:16 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

there was an rx8 at the track last night...well, ill kepe it short. dont waste your time. he ran sport compact class, and ran slower than my buddy with a 16.70 sebring.

Old 09-12-2004, 05:55 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend

I know that they really aren't that quick, but I love busting their higher dollar Japanese chops. They figure because it's Japanese and high dollar that it's the sh*t, and actually it is a peice of it, and they are soooo superior with their turd. I love beating the foreign cars into submission with good 'ol American iron.

Old 09-12-2004, 01:56 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

i was AMAZED with how poorly it ran. i really thought it would be very fast. he lost first round to a 12.80s "just a neon"

Quick Reply: Any "kills" to share?