Notices
Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Dodgeforum members

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 04:17 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have bee shipped.

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Michelle

Old 11-05-2009, 04:42 PM
stvsherrod
Professional

mine were delivered yesterday.. very fast shipping! only a month and a half before i get to install them..

Old 11-05-2009, 04:45 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by hidextra.com

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Michelle
I placed an order Monday night and it Finally reached the Post office Thursday. Now it won't be here till next week.wtf was the hold up? Why didn't it go out Tuesday or Wednesday so I could have it by this weekend? I'm bummin.

Old 11-05-2009, 04:50 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by hidextra.com

Michelle

I placed my order Monday night. My tracking info shows that USPS Just recieved it on Thursday(today). WTF was the hold up? Why didn't the oder get mailed Tuesday or Wednesday? Now i won't get the kit until next week. I'm bummin.

The tracking label wasn't even printed and sent to me until late yesterday night. 9:20pm EST so 6:20PST. that's 2 full days after the order was placed.

Old 11-05-2009, 04:53 PM
stvsherrod
Professional

i dont know.. ordered mine on the 2nd and they were at the door on the 4th..

Old 11-06-2009, 02:02 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

HI,

Please understand, Monday nights order gets packaged and label printed on Tuesday. Then the postman take the package on the Tuesday afternoon, whatever time they scan it at the post office as receipt is out of our control. Soemtimes the packages skips the first scan here and gets scanned when it arrives in another location. Thanks for your understanding!

Michelle

Originally Posted by dirtydog
I placed my order Monday night. My tracking info shows that USPS Just recieved it on Thursday(today). WTF was the hold up? Why didn't the oder get mailed Tuesday or Wednesday? Now i won't get the kit until next week. I'm bummin.

The tracking label wasn't even printed and sent to me until late yesterday night. 9:20pm EST so 6:20PST. that's 2 full days after the order was placed.

Old 11-06-2009, 02:11 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

PROMOTION REMINDER:

***NEW PROMOTION***

NEW and CURRENT customers have a chance to win a FREE HID kit by joining FACEBOOK GROUP: hidextra.com !

Rules and More info:

1.) You must join the Facebook group: hidextra.com and use the same name you used to purchase from us (so we know who you are, how to contact you and where to send your prize)

2.) You must have already purchased from us or become a new customer and have made your first purchase (bulbs pair or Kits)

3.) Every 50 New customers (new orders: bulbs pair or kits) that join the group, I will increase prize by another kit, so chances will be higher (So the more you refer friends to purchase and join group, the higher of chance you'll win since prize quantity will increase)

4.) Every purchase will consider as one entry (example: you purchased 5 kits, you will be entered 5 times)

5.) All Canada/International customer will just need to pay additional shipping fee of $35 (US residents do not need to pay additional shipping)

6.) Deadline for this Event is December 31, 2009

7.) Winners will be announced and contacted by (email, phone, facebook wall post) on January 8th, 2010
8.) Winners have 2 weeks to claim prize, otherwise another winner will be drawn to claim the prize.

9.) Additional information will be added if there is any.

10.) GOOD LUCK!!!

HOW TO EARN EXTRA ENTRIES!

1.) Post a review on www.hidextra.com under your BULB TYPE and COLOR that you purchased and use your NAME you used to purchase so I can verify! (you can only leave review on the BULB TYPE and color you purchased, so if you ordered 5 kits, you are limited to 5 extra entries on what you ordered)

2.) Every FRIEND you refer and purchases, you will receive ONE extra Entry per kit or bulbs pair they purchase (ex. if they purchase 3 kits 2 bulbs pair, you get 5 extra entries, this is a unlimited entries opportunity)

Thanks!
Michelle

Old 11-06-2009, 02:14 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

PROMOTION REMINDER:

***NEW PROMOTION***

NEW and CURRENT customers have a chance to win a FREE HID kit by joining FACEBOOK GROUP: hidextra.com !

Rules and More info:

1.) You must join the Facebook group: hidextra.com and use the same name you used to purchase from us (so we know who you are, how to contact you and where to send your prize)

2.) You must have already purchased from us or become a new customer and have made your first purchase (bulbs pair or Kits)

3.) Every 50 New customers (new orders: bulbs pair or kits) that join the group, I will increase prize by another kit, so chances will be higher (So the more you refer friends to purchase and join group, the higher of chance you'll win since prize quantity will increase)

4.) Every purchase will consider as one entry (example: you purchased 5 kits, you will be entered 5 times)

5.) All Canada/International customer will just need to pay additional shipping fee of $35 (US residents do not need to pay additional shipping)

6.) Deadline for this Event is December 31, 2009

7.) Winners will be announced and contacted by (email, phone, facebook wall post) on January 8th, 2010
8.) Winners have 2 weeks to claim prize, otherwise another winner will be drawn to claim the prize.

9.) Additional information will be added if there is any.

10.) GOOD LUCK!!!

HOW TO EARN EXTRA ENTRIES!

1.) Post a review on www.hidextra.com under your BULB TYPE and COLOR that you purchased and use your NAME you used to purchase so I can verify! (you can only leave review on the BULB TYPE and color you purchased, so if you ordered 5 kits, you are limited to 5 extra entries on what you ordered)

2.) Every FRIEND you refer and purchases, you will receive ONE extra Entry per kit or bulbs pair they purchase (ex. if they purchase 3 kits 2 bulbs pair, you get 5 extra entries, this is a unlimited entries opportunity)

Thanks!
Michelle

Old 11-10-2009, 02:35 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

Michelle

Old 11-10-2009, 02:36 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

Michelle

Quick Reply: HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Dodgeforum members