Notices
Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Dodgeforum members

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 04:28 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BUMP for CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS SPECIAL!!!

NOTE:
We are closed from Dec 24-27th &
Jan 1-3 , All orders placed within these dates will be packaged and shipped within the next 1-2 business days. Thank you!!!!

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped. All packages are shipped the day after shipment date via USPS Priority mail 3-4 business days (excludes weekends and holidays)

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Ordering Instructions:

1.) Go to this link to check on bulb type
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

2.) Then go to www.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: xmasspecial-m to get $21 off the kit price

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com as I will not be available by phone for the Christmas holidays. Thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

Michelle

Old 12-21-2009, 04:30 PM
oldjeep
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like that the vendor keeps bumping the thread without any suggestions on how to fix the radio issues that their kit seems to cause.

Old 12-21-2009, 04:33 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

HI,

I've written on Several replies, in the threads on the previous page. the radio issue only occurs to some vehicles that are in weaker radio signal areas and it only happens to very few of the hundreds of kits we've sold to dodge customers, the radio strength frequency is not something we can control, though the ballast has some affect in weakening it, but not for everyone.

Thanks~

Michelle

Originally Posted by oldjeep
I like that the vendor keeps bumping the thread without any suggestions on how to fix the radio issues that their kit seems to cause.

Old 12-21-2009, 05:13 PM
Boa24
Rookie

I dont know what I was thinking when I ordered mine. I somehow ordered 2 of the wrong kits. If someone wants a 9006 6000k kit or a H13 Bi-xenon kit, let me know. Im in the military and have been gone alot , so I havent had a chance to install these. Since i bought these over 60 days ago, they wont let me exchange them, so I need them gone. $50 each shipped.

Old 12-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Boa24
Rookie

I dont know what I was thinking when I ordered mine. I somehow ordered 2 of the wrong kits. If someone wants a 9006 6000k kit or a H13 Bi-xenon kit, let me know. Im in the military and have been gone alot , so I havent had a chance to install these. Since i bought these over 60 days ago, they wont let me exchange them, so I need them gone. $50 each shipped.

Old 12-21-2009, 10:13 PM
Huff360

Originally Posted by hidextra.com
the radio strength frequency is not something we can control, though the ballast has some affect in weakening it
Somone with the problem could try shielding the ballast and the wires going from the ballast to the bulbs as much as possible.

An easy way to test shielding and see if it would help is as follows:
Wrap the ballast and the bulb wires with a few layers of Aluminum Foil (Reynolds Wrap or something like it).

If that reduces the interference some, the next step would be to add a good ground to the foil. Take a simple little wire (18ga or so) strip it back a couple inches and crumple it up in the foil on one end. Stick the other end on the NEGATIVE battery terminal.

That should make a fairly good faraday's cage and block the interference if is it coming form the ballast or the wires. If it is coming from teh arc in the bulb itself, you'd have to shield the back of the headlight housings and try to project all the noise out the front...

Old 12-21-2009, 11:20 PM
jason2922
Veteran

I just got my kits for fogs/HI-LOW (only dual lights, not quad), I'll install them tomorrow with before/after pics and i'll let you know if I have any probs with FM. Kits were from hidextra.

Old 12-22-2009, 03:12 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

Thanks for all the feedback comments, we again apologizes for any issues you may have with radio interferences in weaker areas, we have noted the incidents and sent this to our R&D department, they will continue to work and find out if anything can be done to improve our next batch of shipment so that interferences can be further insulated. THanks and have a great holiday!

michelle

Old 12-22-2009, 03:21 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

Shipping Reminder:

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped.

All Kits are shipped Priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

All bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped First Class Mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

Thank you for all your support and patience!

Michelle

Old 12-22-2009, 03:25 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

BUMP for CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS SPECIAL!!!

NOTE:
We are closed from Dec 24-27th &
Jan 1-3 , All orders placed within these dates will be packaged and shipped within the next 1-2 business days. Thank you!!!!

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped. All packages are shipped the day after shipment date via USPS Priority mail 3-4 business days (excludes weekends and holidays)

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Ordering Instructions:

1.) Go to this link to check on bulb type
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

2.) Then go to www.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: xmasspecial-m to get $21 off the kit price

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com as I will not be available by phone for the Christmas holidays. Thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

Michelle

Quick Reply: HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Dodgeforum members