1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

I wanna see your modded Durango!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 12:29 AM
lightningryan
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I wanna see your modded Durango!

Trying to decide on aftermaket headlights and taillights. and not sure what would look good with my color. Bright blue!

1999 Durango SLT

Blacked out or chrome, can't decide. Lets see what you got!
Thanks!

Old 07-20-2012, 09:09 AM
Dirtrango
Professional

I would go with Chrome if you want that subtle clean classy look. With Bright Blue and blacked out it give that aggressive feel and look you would have to do all the light front and rear to pull it off.

Old 07-20-2012, 10:07 AM
that_guy
Champion
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

I put clear corner lights on mine and am pleased with how it looks. I haven't done anything with the tails yet.

Last edited by that_guy; 07-20-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:37 PM
lvphotos
Veteran

Goto show us your d. Mine has black now had. Clear chrome. Cardomain under lvphotos

Old 07-20-2012, 04:38 PM
lvphotos
Veteran

Also had clear when was all chestnut Pearl brown.

Old 07-21-2012, 12:09 AM
lightningryan
Amateur

Originally Posted by that_guy
I put clear corner lights on mine and am pleased with how it looks. I haven't done anything with the tails yet.
I have the EXACT same color and model!!! Can I get link to a larger image of your rig? and where did you buy those lights?

Old 07-21-2012, 12:25 AM
lightningryan
Amateur

I just looked at your profile and saw more pics. So where could I find a pair like that? Did you buy them online?

Old 07-21-2012, 12:45 AM
that_guy
Champion
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Wow, you're the only person other than me (that I've found or heard of at least) with an intense blue durango. Good choice in color!

Anyway, yes I did buy them online. These are pretty much the same as the ones I have (same lights, but probably a different seller). I paid around $35 for mine. Search around on ebay for "durango clear corners" or "durango clear turn" (ones from the same bodystyle dakota will also work.) Keep in mind that there are completely translucent ones and clear fluted ones (like I have to match the factory headlights.)

You should throw some pics up on the "show us your 1st gen" thread. It's nice to see another intense blue durango on here.

Last edited by that_guy; 07-21-2012 at 12:49 AM.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:15 PM
lightningryan
Amateur

Wow, you're the only person other than me (that I've found or heard of at least) with an intense blue durango. Good choice in color!

Anyway, yes I did buy them online. These are pretty much the same as the ones I have (same lights, but probably a different seller). I paid around $35 for mine. Search around on ebay for "durango clear corners" or "durango clear turn" (ones from the same bodystyle dakota will also work.) Keep in mind that there are completely translucent ones and clear fluted ones (like I have to match the factory headlights.)

You should throw some pics up on the "show us your 1st gen" thread. It's nice to see another intense blue durango on here.
I know! not many intense blue Durangos around! I actually saw annother one the other day in a town north of me! I just uploaded a pic to my profile. How do I edit my signature?

Old 07-21-2012, 09:17 PM
lightningryan
Amateur

Keep in mind that there are completely translucent ones and clear fluted ones (like I have to match the factory headlights.)
^^^ What do you mean? What's the difference? clear, translucent, and clear fluted?

Quick Reply: I wanna see your modded Durango!