1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

srt 4 engine or car

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 05:28 AM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default srt 4 engine or car

well my mom might be sueing a medical company becuz my dad recently died of a Fatal Heart attack and new studies show there meds do that and she is going for 2.5 million so i figure she be giveing me and my brother and sister atleast $100,000 if this all pulls through

so im thinking for car insurances purposes and the fact that i love my first gen neon that i can just implant the SRT4 engine

or with that much should i just buy the SRT4???

does the SRT4 come stock with a turbo ???

or maybe go with a differant car?

but i would love to be in a 1st gen and stomp the **** out of little ricers

how many horses does the SRT4 engine have stock?

now ofcours not all 100,000 is going on a car or i would get a real badass fast car like a viper or something jk i dont even know how much they cost i figure ill buy a little house to

at the least im just going to fix my first gen up to look nicer, at the most im gonna get a SRT4 engine and max it out with about every performance part i can find

let me know what you think

Old 05-28-2007, 05:50 AM
95neonriceeater
Record Breaker
Default RE: srt 4 engine or car

i'm not trying to be mean

but it's kind of rude to use the money that you got from your dad dieing for your car

this kid in my town got money from his dad dieing and blew it all on a Type R integra and car parts
and everyone i've talked to hates him for doing that
because it's extremly disrespectful to his dead father and family

if you havent gone to school yet
save your money for school before you get the car
but if you had that planned then sorry for my little rant

but if it came down to it you should just get a 2004 or 2005 SRT-4
they already have stage 1 injectors and i think they have LSD

Old 05-28-2007, 06:50 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

yea no offence but that is rude but go ahead and get the srt4 screw that get a viperbut you will never be respected again we all work hard for are moneyyou sould not be spending that on a car save the money for somthing like college of help the poor 'i need money'sorry about the rant but as said aboveyou would want toget the srt4 its anice little car i would just keep my first gen and kill all srt4s

Old 05-28-2007, 09:23 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont find it rude to spend the money on a car.....maybe if he died in a car acident then it would be rude, but not as a medical accident......
the dad of a kid i work with died in a speed boat accident and the kid went out and bought a 2002ish saleen mustang
the way i look at it is that if its the only way you might be able to get a real nice car, then go for it
so,
ALL srt4's are turbos
2003's had 230hp....2004-up have 215hp
2003's didnt come with a quafie....but all 2004's did
it seems that alot of people think you need an srt4 motor to make your car really fast....but you dont, you just need to know what you need and how to do it.....im positive that my car will be able to smoke most srt4 swapped 1st gens....
i personally would buy a ram srt10 quad cab, sti,or an evo8mr...but thats just me

Old 05-28-2007, 01:48 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

evo 8 thats a very good car and im sorry iprobably would do the same with the moneyin the long run.the evo is wayfaster than a neon not what i would get but still a great car

Old 05-28-2007, 02:44 PM
NEONRT98
All Star

ORIGINAL: spudsterier

i dont find it rude to spend the money on a car.....maybe if he died in a car acident then it would be rude, but not as a medical accident......
the dad of a kid i work with died in a speed boat accident and the kid went out and bought a 2002ish saleen mustang
the way i look at it is that if its the only way you might be able to get a real nice car, then go for it
so,
ALL srt4's are turbos
2003's had 230hp....2004-up have 215hp
2003's didnt come with a quafie....but all 2004's did
it seems that alot of people think you need an srt4 motor to make your car really fast....but you dont, you just need to know what you need and how to do it.....im positive that my car will be able to smoke most srt4 swapped 1st gens....
i personally would buy a ram srt10 quad cab, sti,or an evo8mr...but thats just me
Sorry Spud, but I have to correct this...

03's had 215hp, and the 04-up have 230hp... Reason being is the later models came stock with "stage 1", that being the bigger injectors and updated ECM

Old 05-28-2007, 02:48 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if i had a ccess to that kind of money then i would have one hell of a nice car, nice house, and a really nice shop

whats the mom need 2.3 million for anyways???? why not ask for a bit more...besides, it was your dad

Old 05-28-2007, 04:10 PM
mmench
Captain

same thing happened to my family with my great grand mother a few weeks ago. she was in a nursin home and started to have congestive heart failure. we told them to call a nurse and they didnt. after 4 times of tellin them we said to call an ambulance and again they didnt. so we had to call one ourselves. they said it would be 2 hours before an ambulance could get there to a place that was 3 blocks away. at any rate she died and if the nurses had checked on her for the past three days the wouuld have seen her breathing and all slow to almost nothing

Old 05-28-2007, 04:23 PM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

sorry mench

i dont see how spending money on a car that i get from my momslawsuit is bad

its my money and i really dont plan on going to school after i graduate i know thats stupid but i live ina small *** town and i can get a joblaying tile and jobs like that makeing tons of money
but i really dont want to hear people opinions about my school

you know if you got 100,000 you would get a new car
i agree withspud if he died in a car accident i could understand it being rude but as i said im also buying a small house or something.

i got stomped by some freeken new style Nissan today it was depressing i was driveing home and i saw him speeding up to pass me so i put the peddle to the metal and got up to like 5000 in fourth then shifted and he just zoomed right passed me
it was really sad

anyone have a SOHC wait ill start a new post

Old 05-28-2007, 05:33 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

yea man i just saw you wanted a house too go ahead and get a fast car too and buy us all a giftso leave him alone he has every right touse his money how he wants good luck with the law suit

Quick Reply: srt 4 engine or car