1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

ok so im confused,, well i was looking at spuds pictures and...

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 05:01 AM
Slashwannabe
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ok so im confused,, well i was looking at spuds pictures and...

ORIGINAL: boxerjl2

if were a member of the forum then thats what the forum is for is asking questions and i didnt really ask how it works i was just confused as to were it hooked up cuz i thought you guys just ment that i had to get a new intake manifold and had to go to stock headers i never got out of anything that anyone told me that the turbo hooks to the exhaust..

and thanks to those who helped out and who were not dicks ... it didnt cross my mind to use google cuz i figured you guys know way more and you have knowledge on the subject and have gotten rid of all the bs that google has.. this is a car forum not a fix it forum... actually it is everything so i dont know why you guys complain about people not searching.. the forum is made to ask questions and get them answered so if you dont like it then i wouldnt join any more forums
I AM A NEWB.. i have no problem saying that cuz i know in a few years ill know just about everything about this engine and ill drop in a new engine and learn about it (srt4 here i come) ..

i saw the coolest srt4 in the car show that was a while back i forgot all about it it was jet black with like 5% tint everything was blacked out on the car it was so sick, i loved it ,everytime it drove by i wanted to cry srt4 is an ausome car,,, but i just want the engine i could never leave my baby even though others hate it i love it i have spent so much time fixing the body that i could never part it out i would miss it to much

oh im painting it blue and have some pictures up saturday or sunday.. if i get some time to take some pics im gonna be busy never really thought of how much dedication it takes to paint a car but im gonna do it starting tomorrow and hope ill be done by saturday..

ill be heading down to oklahoma on the 20th so that would be cool if i saw any of you cruising around
Boxer I wasn't busting your chops Your always cool and have some thought behind your questions, its Just Mullet Boy had to start **** by Quoting me and being a EMO little bitch and not talking about it before talking about how disapointed he is on our members. I just felt like saying STFU when I read that.

Old 10-26-2007, 09:07 AM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ok so im confused,, well i was looking at spuds pictures and...

The original question was answered...so enough.

Quick Reply: ok so im confused,, well i was looking at spuds pictures and...