1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Do Not Do Business W/ GhostNeon2!!!!!Be For Warned!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 01:51 AM
Captansavaho
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

still sorry to hear what happened...i got a DOHC head i can send you for 20 bucks + shipping.. needs work though..or i can take it to a guy and get it cut and and all that..charges me 70bucks..let me know if your interested..

Old 12-23-2009, 07:15 AM
96NeonJunk
Rookie

Originally Posted by Captansavaho
still sorry to hear what happened...i got a DOHC head i can send you for 20 bucks + shipping.. needs work though..or i can take it to a guy and get it cut and and all that..charges me 70bucks..let me know if your interested..

I aapercaite the offer, i ended up when GhostNeon2 seemed to screw me, ended up going through a local auto machine shop, head did me a sohc w/ 3 angle valve job/ported n polish all cleaned up new valves i gave him w/ seats,etc....only did that when it didnt look like i was goin to get the Head from Carlton(GhostNeon2)....Well at least others on this site will have info about all this. Thanks agaiin though

Old 12-23-2009, 02:14 PM
Captansavaho
Captain

best of luck!

Old 12-24-2009, 10:00 AM
Ghost Neon 2
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Captansavaho
best of luck!
No luck required. Pardon my lack of attendance, but I am not on here everyday. This is why I provided the gentlemen that hired me to do the work with my email, and phone number. Bottom line, my car developed issue the left me stranded. Though this occurred over last weekend during the big snow, so not as bad. After fixing wiring woes, the heater coil poured coolant on me feet on the way from my father's house. So back I went to fix that. 3 days later, all done, thank God.

Have stopped looking for the sohc valves I had. Going to get a set this evening. Clean then, and install in the aforementioned ported sohc head. I mean really guys. What "scammer" ports a head and then bails? Why do it at all? I have no use for it, but I digress. As explain, I am unemployed, and get funds from state benefits. Since I am on the road, it's back to the fray that is job hunting. The head is at my home along with my valve spring compressor. While I certainly did not expect this arrangement to carry-on this way, it will be meeting an end soon. Though I have little to no cash, you will be compensated as best I can.

Old 12-24-2009, 11:00 PM
96NeonJunk
Rookie

Originally Posted by Ghost Neon 2
No luck required. Pardon my lack of attendance, but I am not on here everyday. This is why I provided the gentlemen that hired me to do the work with my email, and phone number. Bottom line, my car developed issue the left me stranded. Though this occurred over last weekend during the big snow, so not as bad. After fixing wiring woes, the heater coil poured coolant on me feet on the way from my father's house. So back I went to fix that. 3 days later, all done, thank God.

Have stopped looking for the sohc valves I had. Going to get a set this evening. Clean then, and install in the aforementioned ported sohc head. I mean really guys. What "scammer" ports a head and then bails? Why do it at all? I have no use for it, but I digress. As explain, I am unemployed, and get funds from state benefits. Since I am on the road, it's back to the fray that is job hunting. The head is at my home along with my valve spring compressor. While I certainly did not expect this arrangement to carry-on this way, it will be meeting an end soon. Though I have little to no cash, you will be compensated as best I can.
in which several different emails by personal you never answered, though i have no patients for the run around and aparently findin out the several other people over time on other sites you've done the same to....i do not care what more excuses you have, i remind you if i must, i will take you to court, yea basically to teach you a lesson if i must...I remind you i told on the phone i was a former police officer, i have already spoke to some persons i know in your area...dont push your luck, as you sit right now you fall under the "internet fraud" which is a Felony in the state of maryland....
and other charges that could be brought up, i remind you if i need to take that route, i will...thats not a threat its a clear cut base line promise....maybe in the future you should not do anything you can back up w/ product.

Old 12-24-2009, 11:06 PM
96NeonJunk
Rookie

Might I remind you also to show to others the continious lies.....Heres word for word your last email to me on the 19th...

In short, I could not find the valves until yesterday, and my car saw fit to develope the following codes:

12 , 24 , 15 , 35 , 42

I know what they mean, but fixing has left me a bit stranded. They head is here along with everything I'll need to fix your head and my car. With tomorrow's weather being what it is, I'll have plenty of time to sort things out.

So here we go with more compounded lies on top of other probably certain lies, and so on....I believe it when i see it in my hands...

Old 12-26-2009, 10:54 AM
Ghost Neon 2
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by 96NeonJunk
.maybe in the future you should not do anything you can back up w/ product.
A product you say. As you said, you were a former police officer. Why not give all the facts? You were given picture of the "product" in question. Perhaps you do no know how to host a picture. Let me help you:

Here are the pictures of the partially completed project. The first picture is on my shop table, the rest are in this room. The head obviously cannot be shipped in this state, which leaves us where we are. My time is short, so I'll be brief. I do not care if you believe what I say quite frankly. You ask for a status, and you got just that. If that does not suit your personal qualifications, too bad. Life is not controllable or predictable. I do not need reminding of your previous occupation, nor do I care for your threats. Neither are helping me get my job done, so save the tough talk. I busted my tail, on a project that cost more than speculated, but I did not increase the price. I took the hit, along with the time table. 4-6 week turn-around would have been far more realistic. I thought I could do it faster, and was proven wrong.

The yard closed early on the eve of 12/25, which they did not do before. Just the same, They are open now. With that, I bid you good day.

Old 12-26-2009, 01:38 PM
96NeonJunk
Rookie

A product you say. As you said, you were a former police officer. Why not give all the facts? You were given picture of the "product" in question. Perhaps you do no know how to host a picture. Let me help you:

Here are the pictures of the partially completed project. The first picture is on my shop table, the rest are in this room. The head obviously cannot be shipped in this state, which leaves us where we are. My time is short, so I'll be brief. I do not care if you believe what I say quite frankly. You ask for a status, and you got just that. If that does not suit your personal qualifications, too bad. Life is not controllable or predictable. I do not need reminding of your previous occupation, nor do I care for your threats. Neither are helping me get my job done, so save the tough talk. I busted my tail, on a project that cost more than speculated, but I did not increase the price. I took the hit, along with the time table. 4-6 week turn-around would have been far more realistic. I thought I could do it faster, and was proven wrong.

The yard closed early on the eve of 12/25, which they did not do before. Just the same, They are open now. With that, I bid you good day.

I dont know many people that would stand to your s*** as much as i have, none the less i understand you have problems aparently on here w/ my head, and on many other sites.....end of story I've already talked to B County States Attorneys Office, in which i've done what i needed yo do, Charges WILL be submitted against YOU for this transaction, IF BIG IF the head is recieved by Jan 10, 2010 you will not have anything to worry about throught the legal system. Its seems no others really had the ***** or lived close enough to you to go this route....get the head done and send it out....or you could just refund the money...but its known you dont have....i can make it easier for you just to send the head out this way, and keep what valve train you have...its up to you....I will take you to court if i must but once again i'm giving you more time to prove yourself...Have at it prove all of us on this site thats read this thread that your just having a hard time and not triein to screw people over...its all on you, i can take the head the way in the pictures...i can do the rest.

Old 12-27-2009, 11:41 AM
Altima_wb
Captain

i like how all his excusses are the same... its always the same bad health, the car left him stranded, doesn't have a job, and the weather... always the same... dude so okay the guy you scammed on neons.org became a scammer... well he probably learned from you... this is stupid if your going to sell something have everything ready to go before you post that you have a product to sell... and why in the world would you even think about selling a reworked head without first finding a source for the valves... why would you wait till you have already sold a head and then try to find somebody to do the work and find the valves... not very smart if your actually trying to sell a product....

Old 12-27-2009, 03:51 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

just throwing in my two cents because im bored lol...i see ghostneons side if he really is having problems then oh well you shouldn't have been stupid enough to pay up front no offence but money comes after the product is in your hands(clearly it wasn't a finshed product in the first place)...but at the same time a head (if prepaired to be built) could be built in two days...one day at a good shop...so two weeks was a easy to do and if you have no job you should have plenty of time to work on it lol...if you had your stuff together it would be done...witch you didn't so unfortionity he dose have you legally so sorry bro :/...if i were you i would just finish the head because think about it he is a ex cop...hes gonna be a ***** about it XD...the longer you take is just like saying no officer im not drunk with 8 empty bottles in the back and one in your lap XD

in the long run the cop is always right...

Quick Reply: Do Not Do Business W/ GhostNeon2!!!!!Be For Warned!!!!!