1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Dont you just looove tickets

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 03:29 PM
QuiK615
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dont you just looove tickets

Especially the ones for not wearing a seatbelt when your only driving a mile... from a bike cop... 150$... thats about 5hp worth of mods[:@]

Old 03-21-2007, 04:04 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Dont you just looove tickets

im not sure about this, but i would think that a neon could outrun a bike cop

ive got dozens and dozens of tickets.....but only 1 for no seatbelt

Old 03-21-2007, 04:08 PM
QuiK615
Veteran

ya lol I was at a stop light behind a car he started riding up the whole time I was wishing the light would go green

Old 03-21-2007, 04:13 PM
spudsterier
Legend

i dont believe that you should be able to get a ticket for no seatbelt.....its my right to not wear one
but thats just me

Old 03-21-2007, 05:34 PM
prplhaze
Professional

I agree, this is supposed to be the land of the free.If I want to die like a red-blooded american, I should be able to.Not-wearing a seat belt does not harm other drivers in any way.Also..there are no seat belts on motorcycles, and their bodies could actually fly thru the air and injure others.It's just a way for the government to collect more money, cause they dont manage the money they have very well at all.[:@]

Old 03-21-2007, 05:47 PM
HabitatHxC
Captain

"Not-wearing a seat belt does not harm other drivers in any way." You can actually fly out of a vehical. Down the road from me, Some local kids were riding without seat beltsin a geo tracker. The two kids in the back seat ended up about 300 ft from the car... the kids in the front seats ended up infront of the car. Did i mention one of the kids in the back seat hit a house andsmashed the drain spout on the corner about midway up the house. Im not a seat belt ****, but its a close to home story about it.

I wear mine anywhereI go. I cantreally drive in my driveway without it, I dont feel right. Just habitI guess.

As for quik, If you lost the ticket, You should be able to go totown hall or police dept, and get it taken care of without the ticket.

Old 03-21-2007, 07:18 PM
BadBrads97Neon
All Star

Question.. what if you were supposed to go to court for a traffic violation but didnt and then its been a month or so and you havent recieved any calls or and letters or anything? Whats going on? Just wondering. Just happened to my step brother in his 94 Ram. He just said they would send hima letter sometime but I think they are gonna get a warrant for his arrest. What is gonna happen?

Old 03-21-2007, 07:25 PM
spudsterier
Legend

usually if you dont go to court then they will suspend your liscense

i dont like seatblets.....a few people i know have died in car accidents....and if they werent wearing their seatbelts, then they would of lived

the only time i wear mine is when im being followed by a cop or im on the interstate....high speeds require a seatblet in my books

too bad you couldnt of just outrun the cop....hell i was able to outrun a state trooper in a 2007 suburban a couple monthes ago down the interstate....but that was in the r/t

Old 03-21-2007, 08:15 PM
ohioguru
Veteran

if u wanted to then you could prolly plead like no contest since its not a speeding ticket.....they might let you off easily and only pay court cost.......happened to me but long story short i spent 3 days in court fighting a cop who said i did 20 over at the same time i was at home.......i won but only had to pay court costs

Old 03-21-2007, 08:24 PM
BadBrads97Neon
All Star

ORIGINAL: spudsterier

usually if you dont go to court then they will suspend your liscense

so what should I tell my bro to do then? Go to the court house and pay the ticket or what? I dunno.. only had 4 tickets in my time and they have all been paid lol

Quick Reply: Dont you just looove tickets