2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

I just purchased a Cervinis front bumper. ... pics**

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 02:36 AM
InspiredCreations5.9
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I just purchased a Cervinis front bumper. ... pics**

I got it at Carlisle truck nationals today... i went looking for a roll pan, but came across this first. I just couldnt let the opportunity go past. Let me know what you think... if it was a good buy? or not?

I decided i must have this..after seeing how good it looked on this Twin Blower Dakota....haha no im serious...it had 2 blowers. Check it out.
https://dodgeforum.com/m_270336/mpag.../tm.htm#270336

later

Old 08-07-2005, 02:48 AM
ViperGTS
Banned
Default RE: I just purchased a Cervinis front bumper. ... pics**

I thought it was actually supposed to stick out like that until I realized it wasn't on yet [8D] Looks nice

-Matt-

Old 08-07-2005, 02:48 AM
Spear_em

Whoop-dee-doo! Just like soooo many others on this board! Ricing up their trucks and trashing the **** out of them.

You should've kept your damn import; those are worth trashing
!

Like these peice's of junk:

[IMG]local://upfiles/11859/4F8D4B5EE99C48FE9DD9C72C0C8B6A2D.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/11859/1B69DFFE91E94D31A92FF6EA946B77D6.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-07-2005, 03:06 AM
InspiredCreations5.9
Professional

a simple NO for not liking it would have been fine but....yeah think what you want... and forgive me for sharing something & being excited you f**king crybaby.

Old 08-07-2005, 04:20 AM
Spear_em

I just get tired of some kid posting about how he purchased this same peice of shiznit bumper(that Ive seen umpteen million times on this site), that is going to totally ruin the look of your truck anyway. We all know what the hell they look like, stop posting about them. If you want to rice something you should've kept your POS import. The Dakota don't look good riced, and thats a GOOD THING!!!!! Leave ricing to the rice, since it looks like crap; keep it on the crap!

Old 08-07-2005, 12:03 PM
Megashifter
Professional

I suppose for someone with a chrome grille onna stock 4 door 'cab'... with limited imagination and apparently no mechanical abilities or hot rodding skills... We'll all follow your strait-laced example. BTW... chin spoilers first appeard on the 'Cuda. I s'pose you'd call that RICE too? My 'rice' will blow all 4 of your taxicab doors off big mouth!

Old 08-07-2005, 02:17 PM
clutch

ORIGINAL: Spear_em

Whoop-dee-doo! Just like soooo many others on this board! Ricing up their trucks and trashing the **** out of them.

You should've kept your damn import; those are worth trashing
!

Like these peice's of junk:

[IMG]local://upfiles/11859/4F8D4B5EE99C48FE9DD9C72C0C8B6A2D.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/11859/1B69DFFE91E94D31A92FF6EA946B77D6.jpg[/IMG]

i would say ur wrong b/c ricing is all about the attitude if u want ur truck/car to look good than thats one thing but if it looks like crap and u think ur truck/car is the **** than thats rice! NOT what hes doing!

o by the way i think it will look great!!!

Old 08-07-2005, 02:30 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ok..again...lets not be bashing other members...AGAIN....these guys like how the different bumpers look...i think that the primered truck in teh picture will look good once done, and while i dont care for megashifters hubcars, i think that his truck looks great, and evidently it runs just as good as it looks...so when we have PROFOUNDLY negative opinions, lets keep them to ourselves...my grandma taught me..if you dont have something nice to say..dont say anything at all.

Old 08-07-2005, 03:05 PM
InspiredCreations5.9
Professional

ORIGINAL: Spear_em

I just get tired of some kid posting about how he purchased this same peice of shiznit bumper(that Ive seen umpteen million times on this site), that is going to totally ruin the look of your truck anyway. We all know what the hell they look like, stop posting about them. If you want to rice something you should've kept your POS import. The Dakota don't look good riced, and thats a GOOD THING!!!!! Leave ricing to the rice, since it looks like crap; keep it on the crap!

I would like you to show me what was soooooo... rice about my old car? Please do so...cuz im damn confused. I never put huge aluminum wings on or huge fiberglass ones for that matter. Didnt lace my car with parts stickers. No rediculous paintjobs. No rediculously loud mufflers, i purpously bought ones that i knew were a deeper tone, cuz thats the way i like them. I never installed neons on my car or any other types of flashing lights.

hmmm.. or anything else thats considered rice?

Oh...& to this...
If you want to rice something you should've kept your POS import.
If you want i can go get the car and we'll go to the track and run. I'll show you it wasnt just your average run of the mill import...she ran good times.

****Comparing me and what i do to my cars, to some of these other ppl who have bad taste in mods. isnt really fair unless you know me. I'm an easy guy to get along with. I dont hate anyones style of life... i just understand that its what they want. BUUUUUUUUUT..... i do hate it when ppl bash me cuz of the cars i drove or what im doing to my current vehicle. Theres nothing more disrespective than that. Have some common curtesy & either not post or give your opinion ....but in a nice way. Cuz in the end it all comes do to it....what did i do to you??? Are you sure you want another enemy?****

seeya

Old 08-07-2005, 03:09 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

brett, a few things..i cant view your pictures, so im not even sure what youre getting? any help with that?...scratch that..theyre working now...i like that bumper...alot sportier than the stock bumper

and what was your import? did i miss something?

Quick Reply: I just purchased a Cervinis front bumper. ... pics**