2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

04 Dakota Rear open diff so Posi swap

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2017, 10:35 PM
Toby Warford
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Could always just add him to your ignore list. Then, you don't see ANY of his posts.
that doesn't work. The replies still show the person replied. It would be great if there was an all inclusive block list.

Old 12-16-2017, 10:32 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,216 Likes on 2,967 Posts

Originally Posted by Toby Warford
that doesn't work. The replies still show the person replied. It would be great if there was an all inclusive block list.
I don't use it here. (oddly enough.....) But, on another site, I just see a message that someone I am ignoring replied.... I don't see the actual reply... Same thing here??

Old 12-16-2017, 10:35 AM
Toby Warford
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HeyYou
I don't use it here. (oddly enough.....) But, on another site, I just see a message that someone I am ignoring replied.... I don't see the actual reply... Same thing here??
here, it shows the person replied. With a thing that says this person is on your ignore list, view anyways? Or so I'm 99% sure that's how it is.

Old 12-16-2017, 10:36 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,216 Likes on 2,967 Posts

Originally Posted by Toby Warford
here, it shows the person replied. With a thing that says this person is on your ignore list, view anyways? Or so I'm 99% sure that's how it is.
Yep, that sounds about right. I think the folks here use a slightly older version of forum software than the other site.

Quick Reply: 04 Dakota Rear open diff so Posi swap