2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

~~The Fast & The Furious Thoughts~~~

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 08:33 AM
N3ON
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation ~~The Fast & The Furious Thoughts~~~

ok so here we go again.lol.anyone heard any new news about this???i plan on seeing it fri when it comes out with a bunch of friends.i hear tickets will be sold out and people will be everywhere.so whos going on the release date??

Vin Diesel damages Honda S2000 filming The Fast and the Furious 4

While on the set of The Fast and the Furious 4, Vin Diesel was filming a scene in the Honda S2000. However things did not go according to plan as he damaged the car, maybe he was trying a bit too hard to get the scene to look cool.

The damage that Vin Diesel caused on the Honda S2000 was a damaged headlight, hood, bumper and fender. Looks like the crew will be working hard to get the car ready for the next scene. Let us hope that this film will be better than the previous two, as the Fast and the Furious movies lost a little something when Vin Diesel moved on to other projects.

I’m now starting to look forward to the upcoming Fast and the Furious movie after hearing this news! It has been reported that the four principal cast members of the original film have signed on to reprise their roles in the third film (Tokyo Drift wasn’t really attached to the previous two films). The latest addition is Michelle Rodriguez, who has finally committed to the project.
So, this means that Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Jordana Brewster and Rodriguez have all been reunited and shooting can start.
This time round, Brian (Paul Walker) sets out to catch a drug dealer through the glorious medium of car racing. Brian lands a place on the criminal’s team where he is joined by Dominic (Diesel) who is back from his trip to Japan.
Not yet any word on where Rodriguez and Brewster fit in but I’m guessing they will need to be rescued by our muscle bound racers at some point.

Well this seems like a no-brainer. Even if the upcoming “Fast & Furious” (aka “Fast and Furious 4″) doesn’t do major bank (which seems highly unlikely), a fifth “Fast and Furious” movie should probably be vrooming its way into theaters in a few short years. While doing press junket for the movie, stars Paul Walker and Vin Diesel said as much.

sexy

Last edited by N3ON; 03-26-2009 at 08:38 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:25 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

yeah, she is hot....

the movie looks good i think, according to the previews, but one thing that looks really gay is when he drives under the semi trailer that is rolling, i hope they did not try to be like die hard type bs, that willl kill the movie, and yes i plan on seeing it the weekend it comes out.... (no, i am not taking the neon) i am sure all the rice burners will be out going to see the movie...... i am sure i would have alot of fun if i did take it though!!!! LOL lmfao

Old 03-26-2009, 10:01 AM
N3ON
Captain

lol yea i might take my moms 96 tauras just because people will be trying to break in peoples cars and s***.so if they get in my moms car then they wont be happy with what they find.LOL

for some reason i like the 2nd fast and furious.when it came out forever ago i rented it so much that i had to buy it.i hope this one doesn't turn out to be like the transporter and be filled with fake action.

Old 03-26-2009, 10:14 AM
dtjackten

yeah, i have to be in the mood for fake type ****..... and the first three f & f were not that way....

Old 03-26-2009, 11:15 AM
mannyfresh18
Veteran

Originally Posted by dtjackten
yeah, she is hot....

the movie looks good i think, according to the previews, but one thing that looks really gay is when he drives under the semi trailer that is rolling, i hope they did not try to be like die hard type bs, that willl kill the movie, and yes i plan on seeing it the weekend it comes out.... (no, i am not taking the neon) i am sure all the rice burners will be out going to see the movie...... i am sure i would have alot of fun if i did take it though!!!! LOL lmfao
lol. i know what u mean about taking the neon out that night,ricers are going to be thinking they are cool and stuff after they see the movie.

but yeah im hoping to go see it either release night or saturday, not sure. but the movie it self should be the best one yet because of the original cast members and new cars and stuff.

cant wait to see it. the previews all look good.especially the one where they are jacking that tanker truck.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:27 AM
N3ON
Captain

Originally Posted by mannyfresh18
lol.ricers are going to be thinking they are cool and stuff after they see the movie.
dam manny good point.i didnt even think about that.do you know how hot cities will be when that movie comes out.cops are gona be told about it coming out and they'll be on the look out

Old 03-26-2009, 11:58 AM
dtjackten

sad but true^^ cops will prolly be just sitting in lots waiting for dumb people to leave the theater.... lol

Old 03-26-2009, 12:47 PM
N3ON
Captain

when the notorious movie came out with biggie or whatever, the cops were all over that s*** cause my cousins one.

back to the movie-vin diesel is gay(seriously).LOL

Old 03-26-2009, 02:17 PM
dtjackten

^^ lol yup..... he is.... lol, u would know first hand to wouldnt u n3on???

Old 03-26-2009, 03:42 PM
mannyfresh18
Veteran

Originally Posted by N3ON
dam manny good point.i didnt even think about that.do you know how hot cities will be when that movie comes out.cops are gona be told about it coming out and they'll be on the look out

yeah forgot about cops too.well depending on what my hours are for work that weekend i might just try to wait till sunday and go to the earliest showing that way it wont bee too packed.

damm cops.lol.

there might also be a midnight showing. dont know if ur guys movie theater does that but its usually fun to go watch a movie at midnight.

well i just went to my local movie webstie and they are already selling tickets for the movie.i might buy them tonite.

Quick Reply: ~~The Fast & The Furious Thoughts~~~