2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

What Did You Do To Your 2ND GEN RAM Today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 11:46 PM
Arde
All Star
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gdstock
Geees. That sounds excessive as hell! I could understand it for a child, but an adult? Carzy. Is that state or local ordinance? Someon obvously had too mcuh time on their hands - because they weren't dracfting legislation to solve a REAL problem. The downside of bad public policy.....
Hey! This ias AMERICA, get real.

Old 02-08-2013, 01:58 AM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Some stupid city ordinance. Forcing adults to be treated like children. Even when I gave this guy my military ID he still treated me like some punk kid.

"Dude, I used to build bombs that killed people who want to blow you up, and you expect me to give a flying **** about some rule that some corrupt asshat thought up to steal more money from the guy trying to save a little fuel and get some excersize?" Blow me.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:22 AM
Yinzer
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wombat Ranger
Today some dumbass cop pulled me over RIDING MY BICYCLE to the post office. Said I could turn around and go back home or take a $113 ticket for not wearing a helmet. I rode my bike home, cranked up the Cummins, rolled coal all the way through town, parked on the damn curb right in front of the drop box, and pooped smoke all the way back to my house again. What a dipsh!t. I fukin hate nanny laws.
They see you rollin'... they hatin'... patrollin' and tryin' to catch you ridin' dirty...

Old 02-08-2013, 08:50 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,384 Likes on 3,124 Posts

What's REALLY funny is.... here in michigan, you are required by law to wear a helmet when riding a bicycle.... but, your AREN'T required to wear one while riding a Motorcycle...... Where the hell is the sense in that??

Old 02-08-2013, 09:03 AM
redneck_ram
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HeyYou
What's REALLY funny is.... here in michigan, you are required by law to wear a helmet when riding a bicycle.... but, your AREN'T required to wear one while riding a Motorcycle...... Where the hell is the sense in that??
come on heyyou wheres your brain? didnt you know there is more of a chance to get hurt or killed riding a bicycle down a stranded road, than it is to ride a motorcycle on a crowded roadway doing 30+ mph surrounded by other drivers that are careless.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:15 AM
redneck_ram
Champion

watching the snow fly lightly outside. gonna be a fun night. there is a blizzard warning up for my area. blizzard of 78 #2?

gonna have to get pics of plowing this time. maybe a video too. thats if i can get the wife to hold the camera.

the best part of my plowing route is the house thats from 1790!

Old 02-08-2013, 09:34 AM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

Having laid a bicycle down, run into a mailbox (long story) and nearly run over by a white 2nd gen Toyota 4Runner, helmets are nice.

Pictures, I know it might seem like it's not a lot of damage, but damnit my bumper was nearly perfect!

You can see the ding here^

For comparisons, here is the right side...

...and the left side.

And here is what really chaps me:

It's warped!

Also, the captcha on that last pic was "good samaritan." lolwtf?

Old 02-08-2013, 10:42 AM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

almost had to start my 81 twice today. nearly got stuck at the bottom of the driveway because of how much snow there is and i think i am still a bit to sick to clean the driveway. feeling better as i cough up more flem but not good enough to clean the driveway.
snow was up to the running boards on my ramcharger.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:47 AM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

HOLY **** dude! You should find a place to play around and youtube it

Old 02-08-2013, 10:49 AM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

i am too sick to be doing that. i got too have enough fun on the way to the grocery store anyway. the roads are so covered you could drive down a road sideways.

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your 2ND GEN RAM Today?