2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

What Did You Do To Your 2ND GEN RAM Today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 11:56 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Loaded more junk into bed of Ram while contining to set up garage and assembling shelves. Figured I would take advantage of the mid 70's weather! (may have to drive it to the office Friday so I can slip the junk into the dumpster!)

Paid insurane on it today (right after wife called me and said she got a ticket for expired inspection sticker and no proof of insurance in her car). Only to dicover I had already paid insurance. She had taken the ins card out to copy it for a defesive driving course and forgot to put card back! (she got a speeding ticket during the move - jeeez....)

Old 01-24-2013, 12:05 PM
QuadCabLuv
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got my spare IM taken apart and in the hot tank here at work. After 1.5 hrs in the tank its almost clean. Then I will reassemble it an have it ready for sat so I can just swap manifolds. I may cut the divider playe out of it too, but it looks like part of it goes to the egr.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:29 PM
Johnn123
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Finally back after 4 days of no internet! Damn service providers building burned down cause it got hit by lighting and they didnt ground it properly. Anyways new provider is up and running! Put my new catalytic convertor on , man its loud! Did also discover a nice leak coming out of the manifold, actually shoots flames out of it! Most likely the cause of my real bad mileage. Pics of the new exhaust tonight if its not to cold out

Old 01-24-2013, 01:43 PM
gdstock
Legend

Originally Posted by Johnn123
Finally back after 4 days of no internet! Damn service providers building burned down cause it got hit by lighting and they didnt ground it properly. Anyways new provider is up and running! Put my new catalytic convertor on , man its loud! Did also discover a nice leak coming out of the manifold, actually shoots flames out of it! Most likely the cause of my real bad mileage. Pics of the new exhaust tonight if its not to cold out

You can sell the cat for scrap. Don't just chunk it! Can't rememebr website but someone will post up.

Old 01-24-2013, 02:01 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gdstock
You can sell the cat for scrap. Don't just chunk it! Can't rememebr website but someone will post up.
sellyourcatsdirect.com $75 for the whole thing. Free UPS shipping too

Old 01-24-2013, 02:13 PM
mnewbolds
Veteran

Been looking at it sitting in the front yard through the front window. Doc says I'm not supposed to drive and some jerk in a minivan is waiting for me to do something so he can get pictures. Work comp sucks...

Old 01-24-2013, 02:21 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mnewbolds
Been looking at it sitting in the front yard through the front window. Doc says I'm not supposed to drive and some jerk in a minivan is waiting for me to do something so he can get pictures. Work comp sucks...
Put a banana in his tailpipe and take his camera...

Old 01-24-2013, 02:43 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

you should call the police and notify them there is some creepy guy camping in his car outside your place.

Old 01-24-2013, 02:47 PM
mnewbolds
Veteran

Nah, I was a P.I. for a year. No laws being broken.

Old 01-24-2013, 03:19 PM
gdstock
Legend

Ordered Elect Fork Lift Battery connectors for winch so I can use it with Ram and Yota. Winch is on car hauler. Will keep me from having to lug around an extra battery.

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your 2ND GEN RAM Today?