2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 10:04 AM
Ham Bone
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Izzat why they call it "needmore"?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Old 01-21-2014, 10:16 AM
Ham Bone
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ChillyPhil
Yeah I just shipped my whole fourwheeler motor and it cost around $100. But I would have to wait awhile, I got some debts I need to get paid off here.

You people are awesome. Nobody around here would offer free or cheap parts. They all try to sell it for double than it's worth.
I dont think it going anywhere, one guy asked about it. I told him it had 200k on it and he never replied lol

9.25s are pretty stout axles. Its in great shape. The limited slip even still works. Ive used it many a time

OOPS double post

Old 01-21-2014, 10:42 AM
ChillyPhil
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Izzat why they call it "needmore"?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Hahaha, yeah I guess that might be a part in it.

Originally Posted by Ham Bone
I dont think it going anywhere, one guy asked about it. I told him it had 200k on it and he never replied lol

9.25s are pretty stout axles. Its in great shape. The limited slip even still works. Ive used it many a time

OOPS double post
Haha alrighty, I just hate open so much. I'll know where to go when I get some money cooped up again!

Old 01-21-2014, 12:08 PM
Jigabop
Champion

Old 01-21-2014, 06:17 PM
merc225hp
Champion
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

What do you think shipping will be merc? I have my jaw surgery getting finished up this evening that I have to pay for so I might be short on cash for awhile.
It would have been about $40 for shipping, I am going to pass these on to Thornloe Pride. But if you get a D60 I have a set of gears here and lockers out of a power wagon that we can work out a deal on. I will hold on to these for a year, as not to sure if I want to get rid of the lockers just yet.

Old 01-22-2014, 04:27 PM
cutthroatxxx
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I commited murder ...here's the pix

Here I thought you fellas might get a kick out of this.I had another guy wanted his car murdered out so he went with a satin black & the wheels are gloss black in a mustang cobra code.When he brought it,it was all riced out had neon lights all over it,aftermarket rear & front bumper covers & a spoiler.
**************** He had ordered them from from a guy who says there made in house.What a joke you could see it was debadged,had bondo allover it low spots from bad sanding etc.Anyways Ill get you guys his co's name so you can avoid a headache.Well anyways I did carbon fiber cutouts that go in the tunnels to delete fig lights & were gonna wrap the door jambs in carbon fiber vinyls when he comes back out as he has me doing two other jobs.Blah Blah Blah
enjoy

Name:  IMG_8789.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  458.6 KB

btw I hope this is the right place to post this.
. Please excuse any typos or terseness: this email was sent from my mobile and I have clumsy fingers.

Old 01-23-2014, 02:33 AM
tincan57
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks to whomever, got my SIG photo right. K.

Old 01-23-2014, 08:02 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 349 Likes on 310 Posts

Merged with the ot thread.

Old 01-23-2014, 08:06 AM
ChillyPhil
All Star

Originally Posted by merc225hp
It would have been about $40 for shipping, I am going to pass these on to Thornloe Pride. But if you get a D60 I have a set of gears here and lockers out of a power wagon that we can work out a deal on. I will hold on to these for a year, as not to sure if I want to get rid of the lockers just yet.
Sounds good merc.
Originally Posted by tincan57
Thanks to whomever, got my SIG photo right. K.
Just curious, but why do you say K after everything? Not to be rude or anything, just asking.

Stupid projector lights are starting to go. The 3 little lights on the top when I have my driving lights on are very dim. Or atleast on the driver side they are.

Old 01-23-2014, 11:08 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,388 Likes on 3,128 Posts

Sounds good merc.

Just curious, but why do you say K after everything? Not to be rude or anything, just asking.

Stupid projector lights are starting to go. The 3 little lights on the top when I have my driving lights on are very dim. Or atleast on the driver side they are.
Check your connections.

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread